First of all, I have to tell you that making a portable program is software developers' privilege. Only they can design a software not to use the Windows registry, to store its configuration files in their own directory and not to depend on the host computer's system files, etc.
In this guide I will show you how to make a launcher for a program. The launcher prepares the host computer so when the program launches, all of its configuration files and registry entries, etc. are already present on the host computer. Thus the result won't be a portable software at all but a software which will make the original application seem to be portable.
When you close the non-portable application, the launcher removes traces from the host computer and saves the configuration settings, so if you launch it on another computer, all your settings will come back.
It also restores the settings of a local installation of the program, if any.
There's a nice introduction about what does portable application mean at PortableApps.com:
What is a portable app?
portable - carried or moved with ease
app - a computer program like a web browser or word processor
A portable app is a computer program that you can carry around with you on a portable device and use on any Windows computer. When your USB flash drive, portable hard drive, iPod or other portable device is plugged in, you have access to your software and personal data just as you would on your own PC. And when you unplug the device, none of your personal data is left behind.
· No Special Hardware - Use any USB flash drive, portable hard drive, iPod/MP3 player, etc
· No Additional Software - Just download the portable app, extract it and go
· No Kidding - It's that easy
Consider the Possibilities...
· Carry your web browser with all your favorite bookmarks
· Carry your calendar with all your appointments
· Carry your email client with all your contacts and settings
· Carry your instant messenger and your buddy list
· Carry your whole office suite along with your documents and presentations
· Carry your antivirus program and other computer utilities
· Carry all your important passwords and account information securely
· Consider the Convenience...
· Have your favorite websites handy to recommend to a friend or colleague
· Have your presentation AND the required software ready to go for that big meeting
· Have your password with you if you want to bank online while traveling
· Have utilities handy when visiting family or friends that are having PC problems
But I'm sure if you are reading these guide you are familiar with all the things I cited above. In this guide I'll show you how to create a portable launcher (or often called as wrapper) to a software which is originally not portable, so you'll be able to run it without installing them.
More infos >> inside the pack.......................
Ever wonder how those "Portables" are made??
Here are some great programs that make them..
All have instructions to help you make them.
Try one, try all, get the one that's just right for you..
AIO Created by NoNaMe
All packs is CLEAN 100%
All have ScreenShoot and FULL Report from KasperSky Internet Security (KIS).
If you find something with other AV prog I DONT ANSWER in any comments.