Font Fitting Room handles the most popular font types used on PC today, helps you to quickly preview them, easily add them to and remove from your system. Supported font types include: True Type font(*.ttf, *.ttc), Open Type font(*.ttf, *.ttc,*.otf),PostScript Type 1 font(*.pfm,*.pfb), and Microsoft Windows font(*.fnt, *.fon).
Deluxe Edition: Based on Standard Edition, moreover, it provides an advanced, flexible and easy-to-use database to organize your working font sets or folders, cache full of font properties for extremely fast preview, and quickly find fonts that you are looking for. With Font Fitting Room Deluxe, you achieves maximum efficiency in font management.
* Layout: The layout is easy to understand and configurable.
Browsing in a familiar Windows Explorer-like interface make it more intuitive.
Tabs used to display font Properties, Character Map or Kerning Pairs can be freely swiched on/off, depending on your needs.
* Preview: You can preview the custom sample text in a font list without actually installing them. There are various preview features adjustable: font size, sample string, bold, italic, Underline features, foreground and background color, etc.
* Install and Uninstall: You can easily installed a font/fonts from anywhere accessible to system, or uninstall a system font/fonts, with multiple options.
* Load/Unload: Fonts can be temporarily loaded into system to be used by other applications for the current session. Unlike installed fonts, when the system restarts, they will not be present.
* Plug-in: To find unactivated font names in an opened document, send them to Font Fitting Room(FFR) v3.0 and above for activating. Once fonts become active, host software could display or handle fonts properly.
* Print: To print out the preview font list.
* Find: To find text in the preview font list. FFR will not only seach for font name, but also for manufacture, copyRight, and all other text fields avaiable in the column candidates.
* Property: ‘Properties’ tab provides detailed information of the selected font.
Each font type has a set of attributes. In addition to general properties like font name, postscript name, copyright, etc., PANOSE and Metric Data also listed in details.
* Character Map: Character Map displays all the supported unicode characters of the selected font, no matter whether it be installed or not. Tool tip is available for each character which gives the unicode and description of the char.
Clicking on a character grid to see the magnified char. The character vector shape can be copied to clipboard.
* Kerning Pairs: This tab displays all kerning pairs defined in the font, using font preview size to draw each pair of glyphs.
* ClearType Tuning: If you are using a LCD monitor, probably you need this ClearType adjusting facility.
* Unicode based.
* Works on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista.