Flock is built on the Mozilla Firefox open-source browser, so it has all the features you've come to expect in a high-quality web browser, like intuitive buttons and menus, personal customizability, reliable security, enhanced privacy protections, and automated updating. However, Flock is much more than that! The Flock Social Web Browser has been fully integrated with a wide range of social networking websites and popular blogging tools. So with Flock, you can now keep in touch and share text, links, pictures, video and more with friends, family and co-workers across the entire internet with unparalleled speed and seamless ease.
Flock 2.0.3 Release Notes
Flock 2.0 delivers a more personal experience of the web, where its users are in control and more connected to what's important to them. By automatically managing updates and media from popular social services such as MySpace, Facebook, Digg, Flickr, AOL Webmail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, YouTube, and Twitter, Flock makes sharing with friends and services drag-and-drop easy.
New Features in 2.0
* Flock 2.0 is based on the Firefox 3 technology, providing a faster, safer, and more stable web surfing experience.
* MySpace has been integrated as a people service.
* Revver has been added as Media Bar search service.
* TinyPic has been added as a Photo Uploader service.
* Flock can now detect Media RSS streams, load them in the Media Bar, and subscribe to them.
New Flock Updates in 2.0.3
* Incorporated Mozilla's 3.0.5 patch for Firefox.
* Updated Flash version
* Removal of Pownce and Piczo services
* Cooliris extension blocked due to crashing issues
* Fix to prevent AOL auto-logout
* Fix to prevent a local favorite, when publishing a bookmark online only
* Fix for Digg login detection
* Fix for Gmail webmail flyout
* Fix for YouTube private message notification
* Fix for Yahoo Mail login detection