Driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
But AnyDVD doesn't just stop at DVDs. It also decrypts protected audio CDs to allow you to copy them.
* Works automatically in the background
* Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
* Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
* Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
* Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
* Decrypts 'on the fly'
* Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
* Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
* Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
* Allows speed control of your DVD drives
* Compatible with all DVD media
* Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
* Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
* Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
* Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
* Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
* IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
* Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64
* 2 MB hard-disk space
188.8.131.52 2008 08 22
- New: Added ISO/UDF image file creation to AnyDVD ripper
- New (Blu-ray & HD DVD): ISO/UDF images can be created with or without
copy protection. Images can be mounted with Virtual CloneDrive(tm),
available at http://www.slysoft.com
WARNING: AnyDVD can remove the protection from protected images.
Protected images are useless, if AnyDVD is not installed and running!
- New (Blu-ray & HD DVD): Improved speed of AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (Blu-ray): Bug in BD+ removal, if more than one title on a disc
is protected, e.g. "Prison Break Season 3", US
- Fix (Blu-ray): Bug in "Remove UOPs" with some titles, e.g. "AVP2"
Region B, (UK, Germany)
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner made a mistake with "The Eye", Region 2, DK
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages