Newest Alcohol 120% software with activator and Vista ready.
Alcohol 120% can handle the creation of 31 virtual CD and DVD-ROMs, letting users play discs without needing the physical disc. Users can copy CDs and DVDs to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, and DVD+RW discs. The reading speed of a virtual CD-ROM is 200x. It supports normal CD, DVD, and CD RAW subchannel reading methods. The RAW reading method lets users emulate all CDs. Alcohol 120% supports numerous CD (CD-DA, CD+G, CD-ROM, CD-XA, VideoCD, Photo CD) and DVD (DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio) formats. It also supports all current (ATAPI & SCSI) drives. The latest version adds two more profiles to the data type options and includes support for unusually formatted DVD+RW discs formatted by other software.
Version 126.96.36.19922 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes
What's New in This Release:188.8.131.5221
· NEW DVD/CD Drive EDM System (Enable/Disable Manger
· NEW Improved Dumping/Burning engine more stability and speed
· NEW Blu-ray format (single and double sided) are supported in the Xtra Wizard
· NEW Blu-ray format (single and double sided) are totally supported in Alcohols Burning & Dumping Wizard now
· NEW DPM extraction and writing for more accuracy with some drives
· NEW Performance graphic now supports Blu-ray format (single and double sided)
· FIX Problem with some Drives Not showing correct manufacture ID of blank discs
· FIXThe incorrect 'Processor Info' display on some Operating systems
· FIX Addressed some blacklisting problems
· FIX Bugs reported by some users
· FIX Auto play doesn't show in x64 platform problem
· |Update |Some language files
· UPDATE Devsupp additional support for more drives...