Perfect Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can’t remove. Have you ever been bothered with software applications that can’t be uninstalled by the standard Windows Add/Remove Programs? You are in the right place!
* Easily and completely uninstall programs that could not be removed by the standard Windows Add/Remove applet, such as, Norton, McAfee, AVG, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader and much more difficult to uninstall programs.
* Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a program leaves over. Protect your registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
* Forcibly uninstall hidden programs installed on your PC.
* Much faster than the Add/Remove applet. Fast point to the folder where the program is installed, and quickly scan the details of the program.
* Easy to use with friendly user interface. Provide 3 list view styles of programs before uninstall, including Icons, List and Details. Provide 3 options to uninstall, including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall.
* Restore Registry. At any time, you can use the “Option”->” Restore Registry ” to restore the registry to a previous state, and restore files from the recycle bin where the files were removed into.
* Startup Manager lets you easily administer which program is launched at the system startup. That is, you can enable, disable or remove the program that could run at the system startup within the two separate lists, Startup List and Restore List .The applications that currently run at the startup are listed in Startup List while Restore List centrally manage a list of the previously disabled applications.
* Operating System: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/ Vista32/ Vista64