SUPPLiER: HERiTAGE TYPE: Utility
PACKAGER: HERiTAGE # OF DiSKS: 2 x 5.00 MB
PROTECTiON: Gone RELEASE DATE: 07.12.2008
CRACKER: HERiTAGE RATiNG: Rate it yourself
SYSTEM REQUiREMENTS: PC/WinALL
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking.
PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a
variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other
* Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
* Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
* Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
* Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
* Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
Twenty five standard benchmark tests are available in six test suites plus
there are five advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
Standard test suites:
* CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, SSE, 3DNow!
* 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements.
* 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations.
* Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files.
* Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency.
* CD / DVD test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive.
In addition to the standard tests, there are 7 summary results plus the
overall \"PassMark Rating\" result. The benchmark results are presented as
easy to read bar charts so that you don\'t need to spend hours studying the
number to know the result. Timing for the tests is done using high
resolution timers, which are accurate to approximately 1 millionth of a
second on most PC\'s.
A major advantage is the support for built-in baseline results which
allows you to compare computer systems (a baseline is a standard set of
results from another computer). These baseline results can be used to
determine how fast your computer is in comparison with other computer
The application includes the following additional features:
* Comprehensive online help.
* Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing.
* Detailed disk speed graphs.
* Supports printing results.
* The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline.
* A customizable \"Notes\" field for storing your own information along with
the saved Benchmark result.
* Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word).
* Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats.
* Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all
tests with a single mouse click.
* A summary \'Mark\' figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the
PassMark Rating figure.
* An easy to use point and click interface.
* A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total
RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
* The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple
\'Baseline\' computers at the one time.
The five advanced testing windows allow experienced users to create their
own test scenarios and conduct an in-depth analysis of their hardware\'s
behavior. Each advanced testing window allows the user to select from a
number of parameters and when appropriate graph the results, export the
results and measure the CPU load. By adjusting the input parameters is it
possible to measure the optional performance under a variety of different
Advanced disk testing:
Test the speed of your disk using different file sizes, block sizes and
Advanced CD / DVD testing:
Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive using different test durations,
block sizes and caching options.
Advanced 3D testing:
Test the speed of your 3D video card by selecting from options such as
fogging, lighting, alpha blending, wire frame, texturing, resolution,
color depth, object rotation and object displacement.
Advanced networking test:
Measure the network speed between any two computers using TCP/IP. The
network speed test can be conducted across a company LAN or across the
Internet to determine the point to point throughput. Adjust parameters
such as the host name, IP address, port number and block size. Works with
dialup modems, ADSL, cable and LANs.
Advanced memory test:
Measure the read and write speed of your RAM. Parameters include data size
(8 bits to 32 bits) and a selection of two test modes. Linear sequential
access across various block sizes or non sequential access with a varying
step size. This allows both the effect of RAM caching and the
optimizations in the memory controller to be investigated.
Advanced multitasking test:
Run a series of standard benchmark tests in parallel to examine the
performance under these conditions. Multiple processor machines should
excel under this kind of environment, as the load is split between the
Enjoy another fine release from HERiTAGE!
Copy and overwrite the included cracked files into the installation dir.
HERiTAGE / HERiTAGE 2008
HTG] REMEMBERING THE PAST AND FULFILLING OUR GOALS IN THE PRESENT [HTG
ALL HERiTAGE MEMBERS WERE TAKEN OUT DUE TO SECURITY REASONS!
OFFiCiAL HERiTAGE MEMBERS KNOW WHO THEY ARE wink.gif
SYSTEM NAME SYSTEM OPERATOR NODES SPEED POSiTiON
REMOVED FOR SECURiTY REASONS... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND THANKS ::}
All Sites Staff are Heritage Members
No NEWS iS GOOD NEWS THEY DO SAY!!
GREETS GO OUT TO ALL THOSE KEEPiNG THE SCENE ALiVE!!
Too many dudes to thank, you know who you are!
If you really like this software, consider purchasing it! Seriously, keep
the hard working programmers paid; Motivate them to create more good stuff
for us to pirate. If you don\'t care about this software, then delete it
because it\'s only fair. This program is for the purpose of evaluation.
Header ASCii and NFO Layout by Manowar
NFO Updated by Leadership on 01/01/2008
(c) Heritage Productions 2008
\"Remembering the past while fulfilling our goals in the present\"
\"Our little group has always been And always will until the end!\"