- this powerful tool increases the efficiency of Windows-based system administration. Abundant functionalities such as system reconfiguration, deployment, backup, and disaster recovery will guarantee optimized disk partitioning and maximum utilization of your drives. Partition Manager 10 Server Editions can help you minimizing downtime and required technician resources!
Paragon Partition Manager Server Edition enables IT Professionals to create, format, resize, merge, undelete, move, copy, defragment and convert partitions safely and quickly for storing valuable company information, data files, applications, and operating systems.
Paragon’s server repartition software includes wizards for usual operations, possibility to save and edit scheduled tasks and a Professional Recovery CD. A powerful script generator helps to create and run scripts to automate common partitioning task.
To maximize system performance Partition Manager Server Edition provides furthermore a powerful defragment utility and the ability to dynamically adjust cluster sizes significantly increasing system speed.
With Paragon’s partition software, IT Professionals are able to get optimum performance from workstations and servers, automate system management, save time, and last but not least reduce maintenance costs of their IT systems.
• Easy & express partition resize - Resize partition directly on the disk map with the drag-and-drop, increase free space on one partition by up-taking the unused space of an adjacent partition of your hard disk (including partitions of Apple Boot Camp).
• NTFS Hot up-Resize - Enlarge NTFS partitions (system, locked) without rebooting Windows and interrupting its work.
• Multi-platform Recovery Environment - Take advantage of the system independent facilities based on Linux/DOS or WinPE 2.0. Containing the bulk of the product functionality, each of them enables to boot a computer and get its system back on track or at least retrieve valuable information from the failed hard disk, revive corrupted partitions by completing a data-sensitive operation, fix most of the boot problems, accomplish a bare-metal system deployment, or just carry out any operation on-the-fly, i.e without software installation.
• Support of GPT disks - Enjoy full support of GPT (GUID Partition Table) disks, used now in Windows 7/Vista, Server 2008, Mac OS X and Linux.
• Full 64bit support - Save yourself from the need of bootable media when modifying system partitions even when dealing with the Windows 64-bit family operating systems.
• Support of the Windows family OS - Guarantee full-fledged support of both 32 and 64-bit versions of the Windows Family operating systems including the latest Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.
• MSI installaion Package - Install the product remotely or in the silent mode, make use of powerful deployment capabilities, etc. with the Windows Installer MSI package.
• Recovery Media integration into MSI - Build Linux/DOS recovery media with the recovery Media Builder any time you like. It will also be used as a bootable part of any bootable backup image created with the program.
• Improved 64bit support - Save yourself from the need of bootable media when modifying system partitions even dealing with the windows 64 bit family OS.
• Express Create Partition Wizard - Create a new partition in the most appropriate place of you hard disk, format it to NTFS and then make it available in the system by assigning a drive letter.
• Safe defragmentation Mode - Guarantee data loss free defragmentation of your partitions.
• Support of the latest Linux Kernel - Provides support of a wider range of hardware configurations, including the brand new Intel ICH9 chipset under Linux.
• Refined user Interface - Take advantage of an improved two-level user interface to satisfy the needs of the most demanding customer.
• Context sensitive hint system - Get a detailed description to any setting, control, or field of the program just by clicking the hint button then the object you need.
• Recovery environment on flash drives - With the Recovery Media Builder you can create Linux/DOS or WinPE 2.0 bootable media on a USB flash drive that may later be used for maintenance or recovery purposes.
• Support Blu Ray Discs - Burn Backup images to high capacity Blu Ray discs. A single layer Blu Ray can store 25 GB, more than five times the capacity of a single layer DVD.
• Initial Backup Facility - Make sure you will be prompted to make a backup before accomplishing any data-sensitive operation.
• Advanced Backup Facilities - Make an initial backup of the entire hard disk or separate partitions even before the product installation. Before any critical operation you will also be prompted to make a backup to avoid possible data loss. Revive corrupted partitions by completing a data-sensitive operation abruptly interrupted as a result of a hardware malfunction, power outage or an OS failure. With the Linux/DOS recovery environment you’ve also got the option to fix most of the system boot problems (Windows system registry modification in the off-line mode, MBR and the Boot.ini file correction, etc.).
System Requirements :
Supported Operating Systems :
* Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit editions)
* Windows Server 2008 Family
* Windows Server 2003 Family
* Windows Server 2003 64bit editions
* Windows Small Business Server 2003 Family
* Windows Storage Server 2003
* Windows 2000 Server Family
* Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit editions)
* Windows XP Home Edition
* Windows XP Professional
* Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
* Windows 2000 Professional
Supported Hard drives and removable media :
* Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD
* Serial ATA (SATA) HDD
* Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) HDD
* All level of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controller
* DVD+/-R (DL)
* USB 1.0/2.0 and IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
* Support of large hard disks (both MBR- and GPT-formatted)
Supported File Systems :
* NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1)
* Linux Ext2FS
* Linux Ext3FS
* Linux Swap
* Other file systems (in Sector-by-Sector mode)
Minimum System Requirements :
* CPU: Intel Pentium CPU or its equivalent, with 300 MHz or higher processor clock speed
* RAM: 128 MB required (256 MB recommended). Paragon Advanced Recovery CD requires 512MB
* Disk space: 100 Mb
* Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher