First, make sure that the pack is compatible with your system (to check you system’s information, right click on “my computer”, then, click on “proprieties”).
Here is the list of compatible systems :
- Windows XP
- Windows XP SP1
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP Media Center (SP1, SP2 or without SP)
- Windows XP Tablet Edition
Be careful, this pack isn’t compatible with 64 bit versions (x64) of Windows XP
- You must uninstall other software like Bricopack, ShellPack or CustoPack before the installation of a new Bricopack.
- We don’t guarantee the compatibility of our Bricopack with modified (Gold, Light, LSD…) versions of Windows
- You must have “administrator” rights in Windows XP to install this pack safely.
- If for X reasons your machine not work with the first boot following the installation of the pack, you can restore your system: Put your CD of XP in the reader and launch the restore console. Type "R" at the invites setup. You have the console with prompt "the c:WINDOWS >", type: "BATCH BricoPackUninst.txt". Type EXIT when the operation finished.
BricoPack Vista Inspirat is a free pack which modifies Windows XP system files in order to change its appearance and make it look like Windows Vista (the next operating system made by Microsoft).
Rewarded by a lot of magazine, Vista Inspirat BricoPack is the best way to change quickly and easily your Windows icons, logon and visual style.