Are you still using Windows® without ShellToys? How?
CFi ShellToys puts the tools you need right where you need them – just a click away on your context menu. Right-click one or more files or folders, the desktop or the window background for instant access to 50 context-sensitive shell extensions.
ShellToys context menu extensions
With ShellToys, tedious file-management chores are handled in seconds:
# copy paths to the clipboard
# check and change file extensions
# alter file dates & attributes
# open command prompts
# batch-rename files
# find and replace text in multiple files
# synchronize folder contents
# switch between favorite folders
... and many more. Visit the Shell Extensions section for full details and screenshots of all 50 shell extensions.
ShellToys custom clock This unique collection of context menu extensions is what made ShellToys famous, but it does much more besides. Check the Shell Tools section for details of other indispensable features such as Clock+, Clipboard+, Custom Menus, and Desktop Icon Position Saver.
# 50 new shell extensions in one unique package, plus 20 extra shell tools!
# Customizable – you choose which extensions, tools and features you want to use
# Don't like right-clicking? Assign hotkeys to your favorite tools for fast keyboard access
# Context-sensitive help throughout – press F1 in any ShellToys window or dialog
# Free lifetime updates and unlimited free support by email for registered users
# ShellToys can be used in 32-bit versions of Windows Vista/Server 2003/XP/2000/ME/98
Find out for yourself — Download ShellToys Now!
Tag&Rename is a music files tag editor that easily handles all popular digital audio formats. No matter what music compressor you prefer, you can keep your music collection organized with Tag&Rename since it is the only tag editor and organizer which has full native support for: mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags), MusePack mpc/mp+ (APEv1, APEv2 and ID3v1 tags), Windows Media wma, asf and wmv files, Ogg Vorbis/Flac/Speex (vorbis comments), Apple iTunes and iPod aac (m4a) files including mp4, lossless m4a and protected m4p files, most popular lossless codecs including Monkey's Audio, Flac, Wav Pack, Optim Frog, True Audio, Apple, Windows Media lossless and Wav.
Tag&Rename supports many additional tag fields including lyrics, cover art, rating, mood, disc #, part of a compilation, album artist, classical music fields (Composer, Conductor, etc.), file related URL's and so on. With Tag&Rename, you can:
* manually edit music files tags
* automatically fix and complete file tags using online freedb database
* load titles and cover art from amazon.com server
* get tags data from file names and its folders structures
* rename your music files and folders according to its music information in a batch
* create play lists
* export files information to CSV, HTML, XML and text formats and more
Tag&Rename supports many files and tags standards in an easy and intuitive way, so you can work with music metadata and not have to think about files codecs and tags versions - Tag&Rename does it all.
Aimed at professional DVD makers and studios the DVD Menu Studio complements the professional DVD authoring packages used in the creation process.
Currently most of the professional DVD authoring software rely on Adobe PhotoShop for the menu creation. Because of the different needs for DVD menu this is not a straight-forward process.
In fact each authoring software requires different approach and in order to have the menu correctly formatted there are often many different steps the designer must do. In some cases creating DVD menu in Adobe PhotoShop or other image editing application is near a rocket science involving anamorphic resizing, hiding layers, adding palette layer, combining layers etc.
DVD Menu Studio is build as a complete vector, 2D, 3D and bitmap design and editing package which makes creating any kinds of DVD menus possible in far less time.
It automatically takes care about all the technical issues of the exported format, it does the necessary resizing, layer merge/separation, sub-picture color mapping, switching antialiasing, letterbox overlay, and optional script creation, hotspot assigning, auto-routing etc.
It tremendously speed up the menu creation process.
These common professional and pro-summer applications are directly supported:
* Impression DVD-Pro
* Generic application (you can specify the output)
Support for other authoring packages which can import customized menus will be added.
A various low-cost consummer DVD authoring packages which offers pre-canned themes and templates can not benefit much from the extensive DVD MS features.
DVD Menu Studio is not a DVD authoring package. It does not author DVD's. It complements a professional DVD authoring software.
If you are looking for authoring DVD's, we have new DVD authoring software DVDlab.
* Consistent approach - you always design the menu the same way and simply export to different authoring applications without change
* What you design is what you get on TV screen. You design in 4:3 or 16:9 and the export takes care of the correct formatting for NTSC/PAL. This solves the most common problem: Circle designed in DVD MS will become a circle on TV screen, not an ellipse.
* Everything is always editable
* Adding automatic button hotspots and auto-routing if the target application supports it (such as Impression DVD-Pro, ReelDVD, Scenarist)
* Embedded NTSC Safe Color process
* Ability to directly test the menu before exporting
* Exports Adobe PSD format 4,5,6,7
* Powerful effects such as 3D light system you can hardly find anywhere else.
* Based on Real-DRAW PRO versatility in 2D, 3D, Bitmap and effect editing it offers huge advantage to other editors
* You can do all in it, Painting, Airbrushing, Vector/Bitmap editing, photorealistic drawing, semi-3D scenes etc.
* Makes a creating DVD menus actually enjoyable