Back up your entire Windows based PC, plus your data, applications, settings and OS!
The Acronis True Image Home 2009 will provide complete PC protection: back up your entire Windows based PC, plus your data, applications, settings and OS!
Acronis True Image Home 2009 is an award-winning backup and recovery solution for a reason: it protects your PC with less work and allows you to recover from viruses, unstable software downloads and failed hard drives more quickly than any other solution. Create an exact copy of your PC and restore it from a major failure in minutes, or back up selected files and recover it even faster.
Here are some key features of "Acronis True Image Home 2009":
Back up your entire PC:
· Acronis True Image Home 2009 is built on the most advanced, highly-rated disk imaging technology available to consumers. Copy your entire PC, including the operating system, applications, user settings, and all data. If you suffer a system or disk crash, virus attack or other failure, you can restore the entire system disk in minutes
Improved! Try & Decide:
· You can try new software and browse the Web without endangering your computer from malware or unknown software. After testing, you can decide whether to keep or discard changes to your system. Works across reboots and includes password protection for parental control.
Auto backup based on destination availability:
· User can decide to back up automatically or as soon as a destination drive is available. Works jointly with existing scheduling
· You decide what to back up, where and when. After that, backups occur automatically and restores are only a click away.
Zip support available:
· In addition to Acronis powerful TIB data compression backup format, the most densely compressed backup file types available, Acronis True Image Home 2009 also supports the popular ZIP format.
Windows Vista-style interface leads the industry:
· The new, sleek interface of this product works on Windows XP and Vista operating systems.
Security, performance and privacy tools:
· When you replace a hard drive on your PC, Acronis makes sure you don’t inadvertently give personal or organizational data to cyber thieves. Acronis Drive Cleanser, a $50 value, is included at no charge. It protects sensitive data from view by wiping a disk so clean that data no longer exists. If you don’t need to erase the entire disk, our File Shredder safely destroys individual files so they can’t be resurrected. A System Clean-up utility restores system efficiency.
Protect your applications:
· Use Acronis True image Home 2009 to restore all your installed applications Microsoft Office, iTunes, Media Player and others, including their settings and any updates you’ve performed.
· Archive your documents to disk and a USB stick simultaneously. USB stick files can be stored in Acronis TIB or Zip compressed format, or as a flat file.
Full text search:
· Search for file name and/or content within an archive, using Windows or Google Desktop search.
· Define rules for consolidating your archives to reduce storage space. Merge several incremental backups to quickly create a new full backup; subsequent backups are based on the newly-created full backup.
Back up your documents, music, video, photos and e-mails:
· Recover files and images quickly and easily with Acronis True Image Home 2009!
· Pentium processor or higher
· 128 MB RAM
· CD-RW/DVD-RW drive for bootable media creation
· Mouse or other pointing device (recommended).
Unrar using winrar/winzip
 Install Application
 Close Program
 Copy Patch & Paste into Installation directory
[which is usually here: (C:/Program Files/**Software name**)]
 Run/Double click patch