AutoScreen is a customizable, easy-to-use automatic screenshot taker that can save screenshots to disk, send them via e-mail, upload them to an FTP server, and upload them to ImageShack. It sits quietly in the background (or foreground, if that's what you'd prefer), waiting until the specified timeout interval has elapsed. It then takes a screenshot -- also known as a 'screen capture' or 'snapshot'; essentially a picture of your computer screen -- and then saves or uploads it using one of the many supported methods.
* Save screenshots in a plethora of formats, with the dimensions, quality,
name, timestamp, and other customizations of your choosing
* Attach each screenshot to an e-mail and send it to multiple recipients
* Upload each screenshot to your website/server via FTP
* Upload each screenshot to the popular and free ImageShack image hosting
* Take a screenshot whenever the "Print Screen" key is pressed
* Warn you by playing an audio file or flashing the program titlebar and
tray icon before the screenshot is taken
* Take a screenshot of any or all of your monitor(s), and even extract
and/or resize certain sections of each monitor
* Restrict functionality with a password, such as the modification of
settings, enabling and disabling the timer, etc
* Hide itself
* Disable itself temporarily while the computer is inactive
* Import and export settings, for quick and easy backups or using the same
settings across multiple computers
... and much, much more, all while still being fast and light on resources.
AutoScreen can be used for many different purposes -- you can use it to document your daily activities, watch over your children or employees silently, allow your friends/colleagues to see what you're up to... the possibilities are endless.