AutoScreen is a customizable, easy-to-use automatic screenshot taker and ImageShack/FTP uploader. It sits quietly in the background, waiting until the specified interval has been reached. It then takes a screenshot -- essentially a picture of your computer screen, also known as a 'screen capture' or 'snapshot' -- and saves it to disk, and/or uploads it to ImageShack and/or an FTP server.
* Fully customizable screenshots (image format, dimensions, filename, etc)
* ImageShack uploading (with transloading support). ImageShack is a free,
well-known image hosting service.
* FTP uploading
* Upload speed throttling
* Customizable filename timestamps
* Warning before screenshot is taken
* Multiple-monitor support, with X/Y/width/height coordinate support
* Password-protection -- prevent others from changing your settings,
enabling/disabling AutoScreen, etc
* "Ghost"-mode -- hide AutoScreen's presence
* Setting import/export -- easily backup and restore your settings
* Automatic temporary disabling while the screensaver is active and/or the
keyboard/mouse is idle
* Proxy support
... all while still being fast and light on resources.
AutoScreen can be used for many different purposes -- you can use it to document your daily activities, watch over your children or employees silently, allow your friends/colleagues to see what you're up to, or even help track down a stolen computer.