Yes, you can turn those great melodies and smokin’ grooves in your head into stunning digital music! And you don’t have to be a musical genius or a computer geek to do it! Composing Digital Music For Dummies shows you everything you need to know to compose great tunes using the hottest digital tools.
This friendly, plain-English guide explains all of the digital music basics. You’ll also find out how to add instruments to your score, set tempos and keys, create chord symbols and show fretboards, add lyrics to your tune, and much more. Discover how to:
* Write and arrange digital music
* Determine what — if any — equipment you need
* Create your own ringtones and mp3s
* Compose with a MIDI controller, or a mouse
* Work with notation software
* Use keyboard shortcuts
* Publish your creations on the Internet
* Build your own tune from scratch
Simplifies the process of composing music and allows the reader to develop insight into how music is written and arranged. This title also aids readers in mastering the fundamentals of composition and helps them publish their creations via the internet.