3. When Prompted for a serial, open the provided Keygen, and generate a serial
4. Continue installation, untill finished, and follow the directions below.
5. Seed NOT LEECH :)
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS TO WORK FOREVER - I.E. PHOTOSHOP ASKING FOR SERIALS AFTER YOU\'VE ENTERED ONE...
Please check the Activation Disabler \"127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com\" is added to your HOST file.
If not do it manually.
1) Browse to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories
2) Right click \"Notepad\" and select \"Run as administrator\"
3) Click \"Continue\" on the UAC prompt
4) Click File -> Open
5) Browse to \"C:WindowsSystem32Driversetc\"
6) Change the file filter drop down box from \"Text Documents (*.txt)\" to \"All Files (*.*)\"
7) Select \"hosts\" and click \"Open\"
8) Make the needed changes (127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com) and close Notepad. Save when prompted.
9) Mark HOSTS file as \"Read Only\"....
cockwood p? 2009-06-06 19:06 CET:
...and if you really want to be clever, create a shortcut on your desktop or other folder, e.g. Favorites:
The hosts file should now look something like this:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a \'#\' symbol.
# For example:
# 184.108.40.206 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 220.127.116.11 x.acme.com # x client host