ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support
* Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
ConvertXtoDVD - 126.96.36.199
Solve various problems about support of exotic Windows Media Video formats :
* Fix support for VC-1 Advanced profile (can be found in recent HD camcorders)
* Add support for Windows Media V9 Screen Capture (MSS2)
* Improve decoding speed on these decoders.
- 0002433: [Suggestion] Add translated text label for Black mirror templates at settings audio / subtitle menu (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002224: [Bug] Selecting "No Menu" template does not enable [X] Play videos one after an other (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002451: [Bug] NO Template menu : If 2 videos converted, only the first one is played in a loop. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002445: [Suggestion] Xmas Template v1.00 ßeta: Selectors are off / No Subtitle text counter issue (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002319: [Unsupported file/stream format] A specific .mkv files will not load in v188.8.131.52, please analyse. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002069: [Bug] Some .ts video files are ignored by Convertxtodvd (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002269: [Unsupported file/stream format] Some WMV files are unsupported on Convertxtodvd (wesson) - resolved.