ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
- Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV HD, DV, and more...
- Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more...
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your owns
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- Fast and quality encoder (typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie)
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Control of the conversion speed vs quality
- DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop etc)
- DVD Menu edition (background, fond, color)
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
- Multilingual support (available languages...)
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Changes in ConvertXtoDVD - 126.96.36.199 - Released 24st of May 2007:
some subtitle problems fixed (support of some ASS/SSA tags yet to be added, see 0000907)
- 0000905: [Feature Request] when checked 'add orginal file to DVD (if possible)' request for subtitles to be added too
- 0000906: [Bug] Video Camera DVD (Panasonic VDR-D300EG) are not recognized
- 0000869: [Unsupported file/stream format] Request for .ASS subtitle support
- 0000904: [Bug] Pal to NTSC subtitles always show and cant be disactivated
- 0000885: [Bug] vertical green line on right border on some video
- 0000896: [Bug] Not enough free space issue with version 188.8.131.52 (Windows 98)