- 0002795: [Crash] A few specific files I have makes v188.8.131.52 Crash with an access violation (wesson) - resolved.
Installation script has been updated to display only PAL or NTSC as output choice, it is due to too many issues for playback depending
on the source file format and hardware configuration of the users to playback DVD
Some fixes on DV Video, Deinterlacing that caused artifacts, subtitles in MOV files, ...
- 0002668: [Bug] Subtitles embedded in MOV are not decoded correctly (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002557: [Bug] Some avi file are out of sync after conversion (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002618: [Bug] [REGRESSION] Artefacts in output dvd file when converting an interlaced high definition M2TS file. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002594: [Bug] [REGRESSION] Some Avi Files with dvvideo stream are no longer converted completely (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002112: [Bug] burn existing project (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002778: [Bug] V162: Missing amount of files and file size in log (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 184.108.40.206 - Released 25th of May 2009
Integration of optimized routine of VSO scaler for up to SSE4 processor. On some computer, this may result in a slight gain of speed. To be sure to use the newest VSO's internal scaler, rename swscale.dll to swscale.old
- 0002722: [Bug] [REGRESSION] Avi files, with uncompressed RGB24 video stream, are badly encoded (wesson) - resolved.