Okay, brace yourself. This might be the worst movie you've ever seen, that kind of bad so extreme that it crosses the threshold right back into good, even amazing. Let me try to sum it up: Guy gets in car crash, receives partial autopsy, wakes, kills sandwich-eating doctor, and terrorizes five "teenagers" and a "punk band" and much mayhem ensues.
Might not sound like much, but I've only scratched the surface of this bizarre masterpiece. Words fail me.
The only way to watch, though, in my opinion, is to play the drinking game too. Just take a drink every time:
1. There's awesome graffiti (open to interpretation, but, for example: "Metalica" with one "L", "Saten" or "Strap one on and do me 'til death"
2. Somebody says "Darnell" (Watch out when Darnell goes missing)
3. Anybody calls the hunky doofus hero "Mom"
4. The euro anarchist lady spouts anarchist mumbo-jumbo ("Ze people, united, vill never be defeated")
5. You hear Tina's evil cackle
6. There's dry-humping.