ConvertXtoDVD - 184.108.40.206 - Released Friday 26 of June 2009
- 0002811: [Bug] / is not a \ (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002757: [Suggestion] A few minor things wrong with the language lists in the audio selector (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002821: [Suggestion] "vsoscaler.dll not found" is displayed in the About window (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002807: [Crash] Access Violation when going into the settings, subtitles, rendering real quickly (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002832: [Crash] access violation during load, if the templates aren't still not completely loaded (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002831: [Bug] 220.127.116.11c : Green lines at the bottom of the screen when converting MPEG2 Files (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002787: [Bug] Weird behaviour in chapter creation when converting a movie file. (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.168 - Released 20 of June 2009
Reverted changes done in MP3 support that improved resistance to corrupted MP3, but introduced many problems with some good files
Fixes remaining DV Video issues
Fixes channel order for 5.1 sources:
checked for AC3, DTS, AAC, WMA, REAL AUDIO, OGG VORBIS, WAV
- 0002825: [Bug] v22.214.171.124 --> MultiCore Selector let's me select a higher value than physical cores in the computer (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002786: [Bug] Some avi files with dvvideo video stream are previewed & converted with green lines at the bottom of the image (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002823: [Bug] [Regression] 126.96.36.199 - Bad conversion of a avi movie file containing 'dvvideo' video stream (wesson) - resolved.