* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support available languages...
* Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
ConvertXtoDVD changes history
ConvertXtoDVD - 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 - Released 6th of November 2008
- 0002362: [Bug] No subtitle frames are encoded (wesson)
- 0002357: [Feature Request] add .MTS file extension support ( sony Sony HDR-TG3E )
- 0002213: [Bug] Wrong timer in VTS_0x_0.IFO when adding longer subtitles than movie duration (wesson)
- 0002353: [Bug] v220.127.116.11 ßeta: Access Violation when trying to access the Merge Window
- postproc.dll removed as unused
- new burning SDK 3.0.1
ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.168b - Public release 23rd of September 2008
- Various translations added or updated.
- Improved resize window, added 2 checkboxes to apply the resizing to :
* all files in the current titleset (enabled if there is merged parts and all video sources has the same resolution)
* all files in the whole dvd (enabled if there is more than 1 titleset and all video sources in all titlesets have the same resolution)
- 0002195: [Bug] Dutch Translation Issues with the menu templates (wesson)
- 0002198: [Feature Request] Add support for split .trp streams (wesson)
- 0002202: [Information] v22.214.171.124 ßeta: Specific File to be analysed, since the output is out of sync (wesson)
- 0002210: [Suggestion] v126.96.36.199 ßeta: When exiting the "Video Resize Method" Window, the pulldown list in the treeview should change (wesson)
- 0002199: [Bug] Display of Cropping in 2nd avi not showing values as per cd1 can be confusing (wesson)
- 0002200: [Bug] v188.8.131.52 ßeta: Bottom ~xx:xx time not updated when merging files (wesson)