Before we Start I TheReids DID NOT Make This im just posting about the net :)
Minimum System requirements:
* 1GB RAM
* 20 GB of Hard Drive space
* 128 MB Graphics Memory (To enable Aero)
* 17inch Monitor (1024 X 76
* Above Pentium 4 Processor
* Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
* 32 bits per pixel
This Operating system is purely designed from Genuine Vista Ultimate.
It will be more comfortable, faster and reliable when compared to other vista operating systems.
All the error which the user faced in vista ultimate are fixed and tweaked.
New hot fixes, updates and the Vista SP1 package are integrated.
All the dream scene packs are activated.
The Dolby digital plugins are also integrated for more fun with musics.
New windows sounds, New Gadgets, New Login screen, New Default theme and more….
You can install any hardware without any problem, all the hardware errors are fixed.
Just install this Black Edition 2009 and start your work.
No need of installing any 3rd party softwares by searching the CD’s or DVD’s.
All the softwares which you need to run quickly after installing a OS are inside.
Start a Fresh installation from the DVD and install in a separate partition.
Don't start the installation from your Previous windows.[/size][/color]
So in other words either format, install and just have vista, or install it to a different partition and dual boot.
* New Windows Sounds
* No more BSOD error screens
* All Windows Ultimate Extras Integrated
* New Default Theme
* 310 Sidebar Gadgets
* 30 Video Dreamescene Packs
* New Logon Screensaver added
* New Login Screen
* New Look for windows media center
* Registry Tweaks are added( Copy to, Move to, Command Prompt, Take
ownership, Encrypt and more)
* Maximum parallel downloads for IE to 20 (Default is 2)
* New Updated graphics card drivers are integrated.
* New Explorer View
* Patched Uxtheme files so u can use any 3rd party themes
* Classic Control Panel
* DirectX Updated
* All Chipset Drivers
* All Printers Drivers (Updated)
* All Graphics card drivers (Updated)
* All Sound Card Drivers (Updated)
* All SCSI-RAID Drivers (Updated)
* All Scanners Drivers
* Resolved some reliability issues in the USB core components
* Added hotfix for resolving some performance and reliability issues
* Improved the reliability of Windows Media Player
* Resolved an issue where messages become stuck in the Outbox and
cannot be deleted when using
* Resolved a set of known application compatibility issues
Drivers Which are missed in Vista by default are fixed:
* Adobe Flash Player
* K-Lite Codecs 3.95 Full
* System Utilities
* Image Burn
* Office 2003
* Vista Codecs
* XVID codecs
* Dolby Digital Surround Plugins
* Cyberlink Power DVD 8
* Avast Professional Edition v4.8
* Damn NFO Viewer
* Spyware Doctor v5.5
* Zoner Photo Studio 10
* Power ISO 4
* Yahoo messenger for Vista Black
* Ashampoo Music Studio
* Screen Capture
* Star Codecs
* Norton Ghost 14
* Ultra ISO 9
* Real Player 11 Gold Plus
* All Codecs for Windows Media Player 2008
Tracked By [code]
Scanned the image with NOD and also after installation, got a few hits on a couple keygens, please don't inundate me with pm's about viruses, these are generally false positives but on the plus side they aren't installed on your system unless you choose, and all the system files themselves seem to be clean.,
Any activation problems Pm me and ill get in touch with the Creator of this OS[/color]
[color="#008000"]Msg from Creator
I've had this running on a dual boot system for a week now with no problems, it looks great and runs smoothly, i just installed it to a separate partition and it dual boots automatically, giving me the choice at startup whether i want xpxcodeblack (strangely referred to as earlier version of windows in boot manager) or vista black lol, and it's easy to change the configuration of which op will load by default during a reboot(check out my link below for that)
It's always handy to have a dual boot system, if xp goes down, i can just boot to vista and save any valuable files i would have otherwise lost.
As with any of my operating systems, i can't guarantee they will work for everyone, it's well worth a try though, and to think i use to hate vista, lol[/color]