Acronis True Image 11 Home provides the maximum flexibility to ensure you are adequately protected and can recover from unforeseen events such as viruses, unstable software downloads, and hard drive failures. Create an exact copy of your PC for a full backup or backup only your important data and application settings — your choice!
You've accumulated a lifetime of memories on your home PC, in addition to important personal documents, such as tax returns and resumes, not to mention all the applications you have installed and unique settings for each family member that took countless hours to set up. Acronis True Image 11 Home helps makes certain that you are adequately protected; ensuring that you can recover your precious data in case your PC fails or your computer hard disk is damaged by a virus.
Backup your entire PC
Acronis True Image includes our patented disk imaging backup technology. You can copy your entire PC, including the operating system, applications, user settings, and all data. In the event of a system or disk crash, virus attack or other fatal failures you can restore the entire disk contents in minutes — no reinstallations required!
Backup your documents, music, video, photos, and e-mails
Protect your digital memories from a fatal system failure. Unlike traditional printed pictures or music CDs if you PC crashes those memories could be lost forever without AcronisR True Image.
Protect your applications
Use AcronisR True Image to restore all the settings for Microsoft Office, iTunes, Media Player and dozens of other most popular applications!
New! Try & Decide
Test new software or browse the web in a protected, safe environment. At the end of session, you decide whether to keep or to discard the changes to your system.
New! Security and privacy tools
Use AcronisR Drive Cleanser, File Shredder and System Clean-up utilities you to protect your privacy by safely destroying sensitive data, cleaning up your system, or securely wiping the entire hard drive.
What's New in Acronis True Image 11 Home:
* Try&Decide. Create a temporary, safe place on your hard disk where you can perform changes to your system that otherwise might not be advisable, such as installing new software, downloading files from the Internet, or opening e-mail attachments. If the operations are successful, you can apply those changes to the real system or discard the changes as you wish.
* Exclude Files and Folders from Image Backup. Save space when creating backups by ensuring that you are not backing up the information you don?t want to keep
* Backup your system state. Registry, boot files, as well as important system files from system crashes
* Automatic catalog of all your backups. Easily locate your archives as system automatically remembers their placement
* Raw Images support for other partitions and corrupted file systems
* Message-level Outlook restore. Quickly locate and recover your important messages from mail backup
* Search and explore archives. Easily search for and recover particular files from all your known backup archives
* Preserve files and folders during restore. Make sure your newly entered important data would not be overwritten by recovering from older backup
* Set and forget. Configure it once and you do not have to care about your backups as long as traffic light indicator shows green
* Smart Scheduling. Start backup on user idle, login/logout or other events: Automatically protect your system from potentially hazardous changes
* Schedule periodic backup validation. Ensure that your backups do not get corrupted, so restore would actually work
* Acronis Drive Cleanser. Protect your sensitive data when you are discarding a hard drive or returning leased system by securely easing the whole hard drive
* File Shredder. Wipe private or confidential data in individual files using latest multi-pass algorithms
* System Clean-Up. Protect your privacy by cleaning up your activity track stored by Windows