Nome: Portable FairUse Wizard
OS : Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista
Lingua : Bulgarian, Catalan, SimpChinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, PortugueseBR, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Versione : Full 2.8
FairUse è un DVD backup software realizzato per un uso facile ed intuitivo. Un wizard vi aiuterà passo dopo passo ad effettuare le operazioni, potrete codificare il movie copn codec DivX o XviD. Ricordiamo che per poter effettuare il backup, il DVD deve essere regolarmente acquistato. Caratteristiche: High quality DVD to XviD and DivX conversion. Supports AC3, MP3 and OggVorbis audio. Supports. AVI, OGM, and MKV containers. Subtitles demuxing or embedding. Accurate file splitting.
Buon programma, dalle ottime potezialità, per la conversione in AVI (formati Xvid-Divx) dei propri DVD.
L'operazione di ripping risulta semplice ed immediata, essendo basato su un wizard chiaro e facile da seguire, permette in pochi istanti di completare il tutto.
Particolarmente adatto ai neofiti, non fà mancare le opzioni avanzate per i più esperti (configurazione del filtro Xvid, scelta del filtro Audio,etc...).
- Easy to use and powerful user interface.
- Real time video and subtitles preview.
- AC3, MP3, and OggVorbis audio formats support.
- AVI, OGM, and MKV support.
- Splitting point between chapters.
- Encode several titles with ease.
- Precise target size matching.
- Automated chapter support for OGM and MKV containers.
- Quickly convert your animes and TV shows.
• Easily create movies that will play on your standalone player with the DivX and XviD codecs
• Use cutting edge technology with new codecs like the well-known H264, XviD, or the ffVFW codec suite.
• Store several movies on a single DVD
• Protect your expensive DVD collection by letting the children use a backup copy while the original discs stay in a safe place
• Encode tens of episodes of your favourite shows in only a few mouse click
• Let the wizard be your guide at every step of the conversion process.
• Encode up to two audio tracks so you can chose between original and dubbed version at playback (maximum number of audio track may vary depending on the selected encoding profile)
• Preview subtitles on the preview screen during the encoding setup
- corrected several corrupted IFO file parsing bugs
- fixed a potential hang during logo loading
- corrected the hang that occuring at startup if UltraISO was installed on the system
- no more repeated audio encoding during iPod video processing
- fixed a bug that hung the application at startup under certain circumstances
- audio transcoding now works properly for movies longer than 3 hours
- fixed random iPod encoding final muxing issue
- added custom file naming
You can now use %session%[=startValue], %part%[=startValue], %chapter%[=startValue] macros in the project name to customize multiple file names (i.e. "My TV Show - Season 1 Episode %session%=8" for a disc that starts with episode 8, or "My Movie CD%part%" for a multipart encoding)
- multi-episode auto-selection (useful for TV shows, do NOT enable full auto mode for manual episode selection)
- added predefined encoding profiles for iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple TV, Zune, Xbox 360, PS3, standalone DivX players, TiVO HD, and several H.264-based High Quality profiles, mainly for computer playback
- enhanced multi-core/SMP performance with XviD
- greatly enhanced multi-core/SMP performance with x264
- better progress feedback during multiple chain indexation
- enhanced video deinterlacer visual quality
- better Virtual Machine interpreter
- "fairuse.log" log file is now located in the project folder