All tracks in this compilation were ripped directly from the sources listed in parenthesis.
1. I’m Livin’ on Babyfood (1994 Warner Brothers promo, 7” vinyl)
2. Theme from Rachel’s Sitcom (1994 Warner Brothers promo, 7” vinyl)
3. Buddha Rhubarb Butter (Down to This, CD single)
4. The Brooklynites (Blue in the Face, CD)
5. Lemon Lime (Japanese bonus track from Irresistible Bliss, CD)
6. Blow My Only (Japanese bonus track from Irresistible Bliss, CD)
7. Murder of Lawyers (Offbeat: A Red Hot Sound Trip, CD)
8. Unmarked Helicopters (Songs in the Key of X, CD)
9. The Bug (Batman and Robin, CD)
10. A Plane Scraped Its Belly on a Sooty Yellow Moon (Spawn, CD)
11. Suzy Snowflake (Made Especially for You, promo CD)
12. 212 (Japanese bonus track from El Oso, CD)
13. Rare Star Ball (Japanese bonus track from El Oso, CD)
14. These Are the Reasons (Contest 7”, vinyl promo)
15. Adolpha Zantziger (Contest 7”, vinyl promo)
16. 16 Horses (X-Files, CD)
17. Never Gonna Come Back Down (BT’s Movement in Still Life, CD)*
*Bonus Track featuring Mike Doughty, not a Soul Coughing track
Tracks from CD sources were ripped and encoded in CDex using the “Paranoia, Full” read setting. There were no read errors.
Tracks taken from vinyl sources have been treated with a very minimalist approach to noise reduction. Some crackling and clicks were removed but not enough to color the original tone of the recordings. In the case of tracks 1 & 2, the only source available is a promotional 7” on translucent green vinyl. It looks cool, but the sound quality of the original pressing is terrible. These tracks are not perfect, but I feel confident that they are by far the best digital copy currently available.