What is Nero?
Nero Burning ROM is one of the best all-in-one CDR/DVDR application on the market.
Nero combines huge amounts of features in a compact and easy to use package. It handles disc duplicating and pre-mastering with ease, supported by a cover designer and even an audio file editor. The excellent GUI desing keeps all the functions handy and guarantees that simple tasks can be done quickly.
If you\'d have to settle with just one CDR / DVDR burning software, then Nero would be it.
Fast, reliable, and user-friendly, Nero is the best companion for your recorder. You can burn all kinds of CDs and DVDs with Nero.
Whether you want to burn audio, video, data, or backup copies, Nero 7 easily meets all of your CD or DVD burning needs.
* Microsoft??® Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 or later); Windows XP; Windows 2003 server; Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows Vista (except for Nero ImageDrive, Nero Search and Nero Sipps)
* Microsoft??® Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (all applications besides InCD, Nero Scout and Nero ImageDrive work in the x86 emulator that allows 32-bit Windows applications to run)
* Microsoft??® Windows Vista x64 Edition (all applications besides InCD and Nero DiscCopy work in the x86 emulator that allows 32-bit Windows applications to run)
* Microsoft??® Windows Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
* 800 MHz Intel??® Pentium??® III or AMD Sempronâ?¢ 2200+ processors, 128 MB RAM (512 MB RAM for Windows Vista)
* 1.5 GB hard disk space for a typical installation of all components
* Graphics card: min. of 8 MB video memory, min. resolution 800 x 600 pixels, and 16-bit color settings (DirectX9 compatible graphics card for Windows Vista)
* CD, DVD, Blu-ray or HD DVD recordable or rewritable drive for burning
* Microsoft??® DirectX 9.0c (April 2006) or later