Infra Recorder is a CD / DVD burning application developed for Microsoft Windows. The program offers the user many features, all through an easy-to-use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
Modern customizable Windows Explorer like interface.
Drag and drop files from the explorer view of the program and Windows Explorer to the project view.
Uses different poject view layouts for different type of projects to make the users work easier.
Features a separate express application designed to guide the user to the most essential tools as quick and easy as possible.
Fully translatable interfaces for the main application, express application and the shell extension.
Integrates with explorer and adds new shell context menu options.
Record saved projects and disc images.
Open and edit saved projects.
Highly customizable, can be displayed in a submenu and with or without menu icons.
The shell extension can be registered with any file extension that the user wants.
Here are some key features of "InfraRecorder":
* Create custom data, music and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical compact discs or disc images.
* Create and record disc images.
* Create direct disc copies, on the fly or by using a temporary disc image.
* Erase (blank) rewritable discs using four different methods.
* Import session data from multi-session discs and append more sessions to that kind of discs.
* Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from beeing added to the disc).
* Scan the SCSI / IDE bus for devices and collect detailed information about their capabilities.
* Display detailed disc information.
* Read and save audio and data tracks to files (wav. and .iso)
* Scan selected tracks for errors.