This software includes many original functions created for special sound and video processing. BestPlay may be your favorite multimedia player and radio tuner. It can be a solution for your parties and a tool for any DJ.
HiFi sound quality with dynamic sound;
An Embedded Internet Radio Tuner.
Includes the powerful BestPlay Internet Radio Tuner.
Includes the robust BestPlay Radio Server needed for your Personal Internet Radio Station.
Includes the powerful Conti FTP Server useful for your Public FTP Site on internet or on network.
Offers 4 software interfaces: Classical, Modern, Simple and Radio Tuner.
Offers 2 software editions: HDD - fast edition and USB memory - portable edition.
Offers a private chat.
Offers pictures slide show when you listen music.
A personalized slide show for each song.
A personalized text for each song.
A personalized Mini Radio Tuner.
STOIK Video Converter
SVC converts AVI and WMV (Windows Media) Video files. You can use it to change fps, frame size, and compression codec of video stream, sampling depth, frequency, and number of channels of audio stream. STOIK Video Converter also detects scene changes and splits video by episodes.
Zwei-Stein is a fully functional, non-destructive video editing and compositing system which offers many advanced features unavailable elsewhere.
With Zwei-Stein you can edit up to 256 video, audio and still image clips.
Cropping, panning and custom effects are easy with automatic key frames.
New features include pull-down menus and video capture.
A Recording System.
MP3 tags viewer and editor.
Drag & Drop support.
BoxMaker is a three dimensional virtual packaging design tool. It transforms your image artwork into a 3D box in real time using the OpenGL library supported by your PC’s graphics hardware, allowing you to rapidly prototype your packaging designs. You can easily select the cover images, rotate, pan and zoom your box in real-time. 3D Box Shot can then write high quality bitmap images of your box which can be edited for inclusion on your web site or in promotional literature.
BoxMaker can also be used to display three dimensionally rotated image.
CombiMovie is freeware which can combine two or more mpg/mpeg files into a single continuous mpg file. It works very fast, almost as fast as copying the files itself! Suitable for digital camera or internet movies.
PhotoShape gives a different perspective to your image and photo by letting them rotated three dimensionally. It transforms your image artwork in real time using the OpenGL library supported by your PC’s graphics hardware.
AviTricks is a non-linear, non-destructive AVI video editor with real-time preview. It makes cutting and joining footage easy and includes a wide range of built-in adjustable effects that can be used separately or in combination. (Effects include dissolves, mirror image, sepia, iris effects, fades, TV-shop and many more.) Besides the preview screen, the video you are working on is also represented clearly and graphically on a timeline and a tree-structure. Both of these fields are active and easy to work.
The tree-structure and sub-project approach allows an unlimited combination of filters, effects and overlays, and will also make it easy to stack new properties (things like morphing and opaque overlays) into existing effects as these become available. You can split large projects into workable units that can be combined at will or farmed out to different users for a joint venture. Video and audio tracks are represented individually on the timeline, as are filters, overlays, effects and transitions. The intensity of the different properties of all these different features can be adjusted gradually with a rubber-band interface that enlarges when activated.
The duration and position of all elements can be adjusted with a click of the mouse. Even video-editing novices can use AviTricks to produce professional results in either .AVI or Windows Media Format.
Morph Man Helper
Morph Man Helper allows you to easily crop a pair of photos so that faces are of the same relative size and position in both cropped images. Morph Man Helper will store the cropped photos and export the project file for Morph Man.
Audacity 1.2 and 1.3
You can install both Audacity 1.2 and 1.3 on the same machine.
Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, or minidiscs. With some sound cards, it can also capture streaming audio.
* Record from microphone, line input, or other sources.
* Dub over existing tracks to create multi-track recordings.
* Record up to 16 channels at once (requires multi-channel hardware).
* Level meters can monitor volume levels before, during, and after recording.
Import and Export
Import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings. Export your recordings in several common file formats.
* Import and export WAV, AIFF, AU, and Ogg Vorbis files.
* Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files) with libmad.
* Export MP3s with the optional LAME encoder library.
* Create WAV or AIFF files suitable for burning to CD.
* Import and export all file formats supported by libsndfile.
* Open raw (headerless) audio files using the “Import Raw” command.
* Note: Audacity does not currently support WMA, AAC, or most other proprietary or restricted file formats.
* Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete.
* Use unlimited Undo (and Redo) to go back any number of steps.
* Very fast editing of large files.
* Edit and mix an unlimited number of tracks.
* Use the Drawing tool to alter individual sample points.
* Fade the volume up or down smoothly with the Envelope tool.
* Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
* Remove static, hiss, hum, or other constant background noises.
* Alter frequencies with Equalization, FFT Filter, and Bass Boost effects.
* Adjust volumes with Compressor, Amplify, and Normalize effects.
* Other built-in effects include:
* Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
* Record at up to 96 KHz.
* Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
* Mix tracks with different sample rates or formats, and Audacity will convert them automatically in realtime.
* Add new effects with LADSPA plugins.
* Audacity includes some sample plugins by Steve Harris.
* Load VST plugins for Windows, with the optional VST Enabler.
* Write new effects with the built-in Nyquist programming language.
* Spectrogram mode for visualizing frequencies.
* “Plot Spectrum” command for detailed frequency analysis.
Windows 2000/XP/Vista: Audacity 1.3.2 installer (.exe file, 2.7 MB)
Audacity 1.3 is an unstable, beta version of Audacity. Users who want a completely stable, finished program should be using Audacity 1.2. Audacity 1.3 has hundreds of new features, but some features may be incomplete or confusing, it is more likely to crash, and you are more likely to lose data. You can install both Audacity 1.2 and 1.3 on the same machine.
How do I install VST plug-ins?
Place the unzipped VST Enabler, along with your VST plug-ins, into the “Plug-ins” folder in the Audacity installation folder.On Windows, it is usually under Program Files.)
The next time you start Audacity, your VST effects will appear at the bottom of the “Effect” menu.
Unzip it and save the file lame_enc.dll anywhere on your computer.
The first time you use the "Export as MP3" command, Audacity will ask you where lame_enc.dll is saved.