DVDInfo gives various information for DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW Media and Burners and DVD-ROM players. Change DVD+R/W bitsetting/booktype. DVD Read check, DVD Speed test and much more useful CD/DVD stuff.
DVDINFOPro - DVD disk information program
DVDINFOPro is a DVD information program written in Visual C++ for Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP. There is no time limit on your use of the free version it is funded by some embedded adverts.DVDINFOPro is a software that provides information about DVD disk. It does however expire from time to time to force upgrade to the latest version. This program is ADWARE, it does not download new ads, it does not track or send any information from your computer. It displays some unobtrusive adverts within the application. The registered version does not expire ever and does not have adverts. It is available at any time with a low cost donation.
It also provides information on CD players & burners.
Here are some key features of "DVDINFOPro":
· Complete new look, complete new GUI
· New DVD+R DL (Double Layer) support added
· BENQ, NU, NEC, BTC, Liteon, Micro Advantage bitsetting added
· Access to new DVD-R/RW bitsetting functions added by Nu, BTC and Micro Advantage
· New Media revision field added to Media info
· CD/DVD Speed & Error Test functions
· Snapshot to jpg and clipboard copy functions.
· Expanded Drive & Media Info sections.
· Recognition of DDCD, HD-BURN & Mt Rainier technologies
· Media Info show UDF information controllers and drives
· New “Send Custom Command” feature, send your own commands.
· Over 80 built in command templates for custom command function.
· Expanded Advanced Command section.
· Slide-out, slide-in command dialogs.
· “Read Blocks” function reads consecutive blocks quickly
· “Complete Media Code” shows the media code block.
· Quick Erase & Fast Format supporting DVD-R/RW & DVD+R/RW.
· Optional program logging.
· Unencrypted VOB, MPG, AVI (etc) player with sliding video window.
· Now compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME via ASPI.
· SPTI for Windows NT, 2000 or XP. (admin access needed)
· External USB, FIREWIRE drive support on Win2k and XP.
· DVD maximum speed now shown under media option.
· Digital status display with colouring choices.
· Check for program update on web feature.
· Regular updates.
- Changes for Roxio build
- Enhancements and fixes for Blu-ray and HD-DVD.
- Fixes for CRC check on HD discs.