by Nic Wilson is a DVD information program written in Visual C++ for Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP.
There is no time limit on your use of the free version it is funded by some embedded adverts. It does however expire from time to time to force upgrade to the latest version. This program is NOT ADWARE, it does not download new ads, it does not track or send any information from your computer. It displays some unobtrusive adverts within the application. The registered version does not expire ever and does not have adverts. It is available at any time with a low cost donation.
(ASPI NOTE: Windows 95, 98, ME require Adaptec ASPI V4.60 or ASPI V18.104.22.168 or later, Nero ASPI is also supported)
It also provides information on CD players & burners.
Changes in this release:
• Fixed recent hanging issue with Plextor PIPO scanning.
• Renamed HD DVD-RW to HD DVD-RAM in line with latest MMC spec
• Enhanced the detection of HD DVD media type read/write compatibilty.
• Fixed missing string in About window.
• Re-write major parts of the device class to accomodate new command functionality
• Added "Verify Time" to IBG graph when no "Burn Time" data is available
• Changed label of IBG configuration area.
• Added some Verify values in place of Write values when no write graph is available in the properties section.
• Added "Media Change Notification" disabling for the currently selected drive.
• Added "Drive Locking" on the current drive when the PIP0 Function is started.
• Fixed a bug if the Vendor and Product ID fields were max sizes, added a space in between the two.
• Applied workarounds for errors MAX and END values in some IBG files. These values are now set against the actual data.
• This version will set all colour options to default the first time its run due to changes in the saved format.
• Fixed some issues with changing colours with settings.
• Fixed an ASSERT with the new advert window.
• Made changes to IBG graph to add new functionality in latest Imgburn.
• Made split scaling in IBG Graph to accomodate upper and lower graph differnces.
• Added a "Download ImgBurn" button that takes you directly to the ImgBurn website
• Added a bright horizontal line between the upper and lower graph scaling in IBG Graph
• Added more tooltips to LED switches on IBG Graph page.
• Added Write Buffer Percentage to IBG graph and corresponding LED switch to toggle it on and off
• Added Write CPU Percentage to IBG graph and corresponding LED switch to toggle it on and off
• Added Verify CPU Percentage to IBG graph and corresponding LED switch to toggle it on and off
• Added new box to show the value of the Shift Sampled Position
• Added a zero to the scaling in IBG Graph.
• Changed the value of the IBG Shift Sampled Position slider from fixed values, to calculated values based on loaded graph.
• Changed "Show Graph" in IBG Graph to "Show Write"
• Altered Show Write LED Color to Yellow as it should have been.
• Added compatibility for VERSION 2 type IBG graphs for a new upcoming feature.
More info and photo sample have [color=red]here[/color]