DAEMON Tools Pro ADVANCED v4.10.Build218.0
======N E W======
DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced is CD & DVD emulation software which allows users to make CD/DVD disc images,
create a virtual CD / DVD drives and play CDs & DVDs without the need for the physical disc and supports
virtual IDE adapters.
Detailed comparison of DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced with other DAEMON Tools products is available at our
- DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced enables you to create up to 32 virtual drives, allowing you to run your
CD / DVD images at over hundreds times faster than from a conventional CD-ROM.
- DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced supports more CD / DVD image types than any other CD emulator! It is able to
emulate nearly all CD / DVD image types on the market today.
Your original CD / DVD discs can be safely stored away; DAEMON Tools Pro Images mean that you always have
your expensive media stored safely on your Hard Drive for instant retrieval at the click of a button.
No more searching for the correct disc or software application install disc, everything is at your
- DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced enables you simultaneously use your CD / DVD as an image and bring up your
route planner written on another CD-ROM, without having to eject and reload any physical discs. The 32
virtual drives ability of DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced means you can have the equivalent of 32 CD-ROM
Drives in your Home PC all accessible simply and quickly running your Disc image at hundreds times
faster than that of a conventional CD-ROM drive. If you need a program or CD it is immediately there -
always ready to use!
- DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced at the office:
Program discs and many other applications generally require the original Disc to be in the computers
CD-ROM drive, this restricts the amount of people in your office who can have access to the same software
at the same time without the cost of additional discs, DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced virtual drives resolves
that problem for you. No more hunting around the offices for that elusive disc you need to run your
application, every thing you require is just a click.
- SPTD 1.53;
- Added Agent command line options;
- Added adapter starting on new virtual device\\\'s creation via tray Agent or
- Added internet connection settings;
- Added new languages;
- Shell extensions did not appear on x64 platforms;
- Shell extensions bug which caused Explorer crashing;
- Disabled SCSI adapter was restarted on application loading;
- Agent crashing;
- Adapters management on Windows Vista (enabled UAC) under administrator;
- Application could not be activated in case Internet Explorer was in
- Supported images list initialization if both SCSI and IDE adapters were
- IDE adapter state changing issue on Windows Vista;
- Application running problem on systems with Intel controllers in RAID/AHCI
- vIDE adapter disappeared after rebooting;
- vIDE issues on some 32-bit Windows Server 2003 systems;
- Some GUI performance optimizations;
- \\\"Add images\\\" dialog issues;