For everyone who is interested in DT Pro products we can inform you that DAEMON Tools Pro build 305 has been released today!
• DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced (32/64bit) 4.30.305.77 (Disc-Soft.com :: Products - Advanced) - includes vIDE and vSCSI support and capable to make and handle CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray images and also burn CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray physical discs from CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray images.
• DAEMON Tools Pro Standard (32/64bit) 4.30.305.77 (Disc-Soft.com :: Products - Standard ) - includes vSCSI support and is capable to make and handle CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray images.
Image Editor is now included in DAEMON Tools Pro!
Create new images or edit existing ones with easy tool– Image Editor. Run it directly from DAEMON Tools or Windows Explorer.
You can add, replace, delete files that image contains. Don’t forget about support of various image types.
Create, edit, manage and burn images with only one powerful application– DAEMON Tools Pro!
Now DAEMON Tools Pro support Windows 7
(SPTD 1.58 is included);
- Image Editor;
- Windows 7 beta supporting (SPTD 1.58);
- Explorer images context command \"Edit Image...\";
- Agent command line parameter \"help\";
- mdf-file type association option;
- Output image type switcher (mds/iso) on Disc Imaging dialog;
- Languages updates.
- Iterative DTProHlp.exe UAC confirmation at DTPro startup;
- Adapters switching from Virtual Device Manager under user account with enabled UAC;
- Access denied message with DTPro started under user account;
- Program Compatibility Assistant issue of setup;
- Lock media during disc imaging issues;
- Some GUI issues with not default DPI;
- Folders in Image Catalog get cloned;
- Device icon with mounted image that has \"Custom Icon\";
- Send request dialog closing after success sending;
- Tab switching in DTPro issues;
- Drag & drop images from Explorer improving;
- Agent: Recently Used Images icons displaying;
- Shell Extensions engine improving;
- Setup improving: Unicode supporting;
- Some minor GUI bugs.
There is so far no Virtual IDE support in Windows7.