Perfectly splits and burns a Blu-ray movie to multiple DVDs!
Blu-ray to DVD is a high-performance application to split and burn Blu-ray movies to multiple DVDs. It can burn Blu-ray disc movies or harddisc Blu-ray files to AVCHD high-definition DVDs. They can be played back in PLAYSTATION3, PCs and some Blu-ray players.
Users are allowed to make customized settings and selectable burning. The adjustment of subtitles and audio tracks are both supported. If the Blu-ray movie is encrypted, a third party decryption application, like AnyDVD HD, is needed.
Note: Regular AVCHD doesn’t support menu navigation. If a menu is added, the disc can only be played back in PCs and some Blu-ray players, not in PLAYSTATION 3.
Features of Bu-ray to DVD Pro:
* Perfectly splits and burns a Blu-ray movie to multiple DVDs
* 1:1 Blu-ray burning - 100% same to the original with absolutely no quality loss
* Excellent synchronized audio and video
* Selectable burning
* Saves all the subtitles and audio tracks
* Multiple types of source files supported
* Adds menu to the target DVD
(Note: Adding a menu will make the AVCHD disc incompatible with PLAYSTATION 3.)
* Defines the characters, font, color, background picture of the menu
* Pauses/Resumes the burning process
* Batch copying - You can define the number of discs to be burnt
* High burning speed
* Trial version - burns one Blu-ray disc for free
Changes in Blu-ray to DVD 1.20:
* Added the support for MKV files, including HD H264, Mpeg2, VC1 videos and AC3, DTS audio codec.