AnyDVD is a driver, which unprotects DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD's help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like! AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs! But AnyDVD does much more, of course. For example, it is possible to control the rotational speed of your DVD drive, so you can watch DVDs on your PC with far less noise!
Changes in version 18.104.22.168, 2008 01 23:
- New: Added "Create Logfile" menu, removed "enable logging" from settings
- New: Autoplay is no longer triggered, if settings are changed or AnyDVD is disabled / enabled.
- New (DVD): Added hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface. All 32-bit applications which use DiscIDs will retrieve the correct DiscID, even if AnyDVD is running (e.g., Windows MCE 2005, Windows Media Player, Invelos DVD Profiler, MyMovies, etc.)
Note: This feature might not work correctly with X-Protect or other heavily corrupted discs. Blame the manufacturer of the disc....
This feature is currently only supported for 32-bit applications.
- New (DVD): AI Scanner has now different settings, "Disabled", Automatic" or "Enabled"
- New (DVD): Added support for new protection, e.g., "Saw IV", R1, US
- New (DVD): Added support for new protection, e.g., "Mr. Woodcock", R1, US
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Paheli", R2, Germany
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Whisper", R2, Germany
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection found on some adult titles to the AnyDVD ripper
- New (DVD): Improved performance of the AI scanner.
- Fix (DVD): Problems with "Shoot 'Em Up", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper removed parts of the Audio Test of "Ratatouille", R1, US.
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner missed one chapter of the full frame version on "Fun with Dick and Jane (2005)", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): IFOTitles 2 error with some Macrovision RipGuard protected titles, e.g. "Funny Factory with Mickey - Volume 1", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages