* Intel/AMD based PC with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Server2003/XP Professional x64 Edition/Server 2003 x64/Vista 32x and 64x operating system.
* Windows 95 or Windows NT users, please pay attention as follows:
1. Must install Internet Explorer 5.0 or later version
2. Window NT 4.0 must update to Service Pack 5 or later version
3. Windows 95 must be OSR2 or later version
* 32MB (or more) of RAM
* Internet connection
* 10GB (or more) hard disk (a 74 minute CD image requires 650-700MB)
* One or more bus-mastering SCSI and/or ATAPI buses
* One or more CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drives. You can use a CD/DVD recorder as a reader with sufficient hard disk space.
* One or more CD recorders (if you install more than 2 CD recorders, 700MHz CPU and 128MB RAM is recommended). Only required for Alcohol 120%.
* One or more DVD recorders (if you want to burn DVD format). Only required for Alcohol 120%.
Changes in version 22.214.171.12422
• NEW Alcohol Xtra, Pre-mastering wizard
• NEW Reading Engine, Speed Improved
• NEW Writing engine, Speed Improved
• NEW Data Type Setting options for DVD medium
• NEW SPTD layer version 1.53
• NEW Increased memory buffer for x64 system, if you have more than 4GB RAM installed, the maximum buffer size could be set as 1GB. 32bit system, 3GB ore more RAM installed, you can set max buffer as 512MB
• FIX Special ICH9 device drive incompatibility issues
• FIX Missing volume name of discs after auto mount upon system restart
• FIX Addressed some blacklisting problems
• FIX Bugs reported by some users
• UPDATE Help files
• UPDATE language files
• UPDATE Devsupp additional support for more drives
• UPDATE Upgraded Starwind ISCSI function
• UPDATE ISCSI controller in Vista, admin mode is no longer required
OS- Windows NT 3.x, Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Install alcohol using the installer.
Run the included crack from beta master.
Use to activate, register and patch server check.
Enjoy the full retail relese. :)