photo and info
1. Ipod Access v2.9.2
2. Virtual Ipod v3.0
3. Ipod Media Studio
4. Ipod 2 PC v2.7
5. DVD to Ipod Converter
6. MediaFour XPlay v2.3.0
7. The Missing Manual
IPod Access 2.9.2
iPod Access for Windows brings to Windows users what Mac users have been raving about: the ability to freely transfer files from an iPod back to a computer. Need to move songs from one computer to another? Lost all your iTunes music due to a computer failure? iPod Access is the answer. Unlike some other iPod applications on the market today iPod Access utilizes the iPod database to display song information. Using this database enables song listings to be displayed instantly, playlist data to be viewed, and songs purchased from the iTunes Music Store to be displayed properly. Version 2 also added Playlist Cloning and the ability to add songs directly into iTunes. With a simplified user interface including song filtering by Artist/Album or Composer/Album you can find the songs you need to copy and even listen to them directly in the main window. When copying songs iPod Access can organize songs into Artist/Album folders or Composer/Album folders and change the file names if desired. iPod Access also provides one button full sequential music backups. By pressing "Backup" in the toolbar you can speed up the process of regular backups. iPod Access will by default only copy new songs added to your iPod so you don't have to remember what you have added.
Virtual iPOD v3.0
Have you backed up your iPod yet?
What would happen if you lost your iPod? Would you lose your music collection?
Quickly transfer your music to your hard disk for safe keeping.
* Connect multiple iPods.
* Drag and Drop Songs, Playlists or Video
to your hard disk.
* Move entire genres, albums and artists.
* Restore your songs back to any iPod.
* Keeps your playlists intact.
* Enhanced searching and grouping of songs.
* Find duplicate songs and remove them quickly.
* Automatic backups – painless restores.
* Optimizes iPod storage space.
* Support for all current models, including the
‘Shuffle’ and ‘Video’.
iPod Media Studio
he feature that everyone wants, but Apple didn't give you. This software allows you to transfer DVD's directly to your video iPod and enjoy them on the gorgeous 2.5" LCD-monitor. You can take any movie from DVD, but also recorded TV-material, or home movies from your DV-camcorder or digital still camera, and with 3 clicks convert those into a small file, which is optimised for playback with the iPod built-in video player. Enjoy movies with an amazingly sharp picture and stereo CD-quality sound.
The ideal solution for frequent travellers or to keep the kids happy in the back of the car. You can store up to 200 hours of video (60 Gb model) or 100 hours (30 Gb model) of feature films, TV or other content.
Foreign languages, subtitles and Dolby surround sound are all supported. No need for Quicktime Pro, this will run on any PC with Windows XP, NT or Windows 2000.
The software will automatically zoom and crop 16:9 widescreen movies to fit on the 4:3 iPod screen. But you may manually choose to turn that feature off.
iPod 2 PC v2.7
With iPod2PC you can easily copy songs from any iPod to any PC's hard disk to restore or backup them. iPod2PC offers very fast searching and a browse mode which makes finding songs on the iPod easy. With the sophisticated song selection method (via context menu), choosing desired groups of songs for copying is very convenient.
+ Works with all song types on the iPod (MP3, AAC, Wave, AIFF, Audible)
+ Doesn't overwrite existing songs in your iTunes library
+ Unicode support
+ iPod2PC can run directly from the iPod, wherever you are... always available
+ Multiple iPod support
+ No extra runtimes for your OS needed, no VB, .NET or Java VM
+ No changes are made to your OS
+ No installation required, unzip where you like and start
- Windows XP or Windows 2000.
- PC-formatted iPod
To copy songs with iPod2PC do the following steps:
- Connect your iPod. In iTunes make sure the iPod Options have "Enable disk use" checked. The iPod drive must be visible in the Explorer. To open the iPod Options choose in iTunes from the File menu "iPod Options".
- Start iPod2PC and click the Scan button. If you have multiple iPods connected you can choose which one you want to use, otherwise iPod2PC starts scanning for songs immediately.
- From the File menu select "Choose target folder", the folder in which iPod2PC will copy songs. This is only necessary once after installation but can be changed at any time.
During copying, iPod2PC creates, like iTunes, a folder structure of artist/album and copies the files accordingly to their ID3 tags into the right folders inside your target folder. The file name will be the track number + song name.
- If desired use the search and/or browse feature to find desired songs.
- In the song list you see a column "Copy". Mark the checkboxes of the songs you want to copy. Remember that you can also use the context menu to easily mark groups of songs for copying when you right-click on a song in the list.
- When you have marked all songs you want to copy press the "Copy"-Button.
- When iPod2PC has finished, open iTunes and choose "Add Folder to Library". In the upcoming file selector choose the target folder where iPod2PC copied songs into.
DVD to iPod Converter
Are you looking for a smart DVD to MP4 Converter or DVD to iPod Converter? Do you want the tool to be very compatible, very quick speed, and with very excellent output video quality? Here it is, dvdXsoft DVD to iPod Converter. The best DVD to iPod Converter is ready for downloading now.
dvdXsoft DVD to iPod Converter features the highest DVD converting speed, the best output video quality, and fully tested on hundreds of different DVD-ROMs and DVD Movie discs that makes it qualified for strict compatibility standards.
According to our testing, dvdXsoft DVD to iPod Converter runs very smoothly on all tested DVD-ROMs including the worst one and the best one. And dvdXsoft DVD to iPod Converter extracts perfect video from hundreds of DVD Movie discs from the most popular movies to those rarely known to most people.
dvdXsoft DVD to iPod Converter enables you to different video options including MP4 video codec Xvid and H264, a rich list of different resolutions, video bitrates, video frame rates, audio bitrates, audio frequency, etc
Convert DVD to MP4 video for Apple iPod or Sony PSP
Support MP4 codec Xvid or H264
The highest converting speed
The best output video quality
Compatible with all DVD drive and DVD disc
Mediafour XPlay 2.3.0
The ultimate iPod add-on no bulky interface, no fluff, nothing to get in the way of you and your music. XPlay's powerful drag-and-drop ability makes transferring music to and from the iPod quick and simple. There is no easier way to manage music on your iPod.