ALWAYS READ THIS NFO PROPERLY
Join us now, see below for details ...
** Release Information **
World War 3 is a fully 3D RTS with all features that characterize this
genre. The game has been developed based on a 3D environment, so that
the player can set the camera parallel to any plane and freely zoom in
and out. All game objects are 3D, as well as the terrain itself. The
units also posse unique, dynamic physical properties. For example,
vehicles move faster on hard soil than they would in sand. There are
three parties in the game: the USA, Russia and Iraq. Whichever is
chosen, each allows the player to select two campaigns, consisting of
5 missions on average. Each campaign begins and ends with a rendered
World War III: Black Gold takes the player to an unknown future. The
political crisis goes on for months, and a wave of demonstrations has
broken out around the world. A secret conference of the Central
Geological UN Commission reveals that worldwide oil stocks have
plummeted to dangerously low levels, oil reserves will run out within
8-10 years. As this proves too short for even the most highly
industrialized countries to switch their economies over to alternative
energy sources, protests close the world and succumbs the whole world
economy. The leading forces have declared WW III...
- Full 3-dimensional terrain
- Day and night cycles and weather conditions affect the game and its
- Vehicles and weapons up to date
- Units gain battle experience during the fight
- Kamikaze units
- Technology Tree (allows research of new weapons)
- Tunnel Systems (underground trench system)
- Ability to modify the 3D terrain (Flatten the terrain, create
bulwarks or dig ditches)
- Build bridges
- Defense systems (missile defense, decoys and anti-chemical filters)
- Camouflage and jamming systems (Stealth Units,...)
- Electronic Battle System (eavesdrop on enemy communications,
computerizing firing control)
DEViANCE News & Information
You think you can contribute to the scene too? You have one or more
- supplying unreleased NEW games (maybe you work at a game/util
magazine, newspaper, game press/marketing company, distributor,
publisher, duplicator, tv/radio show, warehouse, shop etc.).
You do not need a fast internet connection for the above!
- supplying unreleased NEW store games & have a fast UPLOAD connection
like 200k+, and time to spare on weekday mornings. Of course we
shall reimburse you for the costs of the games you buy.
- you are a cracker with lots of experience in Cracking/Debugging/ASM
& C/C++. You also can code tools to automatically remove commercial
protections like SafeDisc 2 or Securom or VOB or Laserlok or
Copylok. You will need advanced knowledge of PE File Formats.
- coding tools in C/C++/ASM (you have HARD CORE in depth knowledge
of the Win32-API, you can code by given specifications etc.)
And to understand and develope methods like API Hooking.
- If you know the difference between reindexing and unpacking
large files. Or if you can identify ANY major file formats by
looking at the hex byte code of the header. Or if you can tell
the difference between MPQ & HAPI.
And you have a 30k plus internet download link speed.
And can code your own tools to rip apart the above technologies
(to show you fully understand them) then apply at once.
- making trainers for newly released games (menu driven, must work
in Win9x and Win2K etc.)
- coding dynamic/generic intros/installers
(send URL links to samples of your previous work.)
- supplying the group (for free) with useful things like shells on
fast (T3) linux/unix-boxes, hardware etc. Not for spreading
If you can meet one or more of those requirements and want to join
the finest group in the scene today, email us. Use the contact
information given below. Group members get all the advantages and
have access to sites with everything one would ever want to leech
And always remember: we do this just for FUN. We are against any
profit or commercialisation of piracy. In fact, we BUY all our
own games, as we love originals. And if you like this game, BUY it.
If you think you can fill any of these positions, send an email to
the e-mail address below.
Via E-Mail : [email protected] (CHECK BELOW FIRST)
Via the WWW : WE DO NOT WANT ONE, THANKS
Via IRC : #DEViANCE on EFNET
NOTE : Read below before sending any e-mails!
DEViANCE DOES NOT MAIL OR FTP MISSING DISKS OF OUR RELEASES,
SO DO NOT ASK!!
DEViANCE DOES NOT PASSWORD FILES, OTHERS DO THAT!
DEViANCE DOES NOT PUBLISH FILES ON WEB SITES, NEVER!
DEViANCE DOES NOT DO TECHNICAL SUPPORT, NEVER EVER!
DEViANCE DOES NOT NEED HELP WITH ANY WEB SITES!