Nome: Portable Foxit Reader Pro
OS : Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
Lingua : English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Catalan, Czech, SimpChinese, TradChinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, PortugueseBR, Russian, Spanish, Sweedish, Japanese.
Versione : 2.3.3201
Foxit PDF Reader è un visualizzatore di file in formato PDF piccolo, veloce, affidabile e gratuito.
Foxit PDF Reader è un programma gratuito di piccolissime dimensioni che permette di visualizzare, stampare e creare documenti in formato PDF; è provvisto di molte funzionalità tra cui l'utile avvio rapido.
Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer and printer, with incredible small size (only 2.55 M download size), breezing-fast launch speed and rich feature set. Foxit Reader supports Windows Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7.
In the past, you've had to download a huge PDF reader from another software company, go through a lengthy installation process and wait for an annoying splash window to disappear just to open a PDF document. Moreover, if you want to annotate a PDF document, you have to pay US$299 to buy certain software.
Now with Foxit Reader, you don't have to endure such pain any more. The following is a list of compelling advantages of Foxit Reader:
* Incredibly small: The download size of Foxit Reader is only 2.55 M which is a fraction of Acrobat Reader 20 M size.
* Breezing-fast: When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay. You are not forced to view an annoying splash window displaying company logo, author names, etc.
* Annotation tool: Have you ever wished to annotate (or comment on) a PDF document when you are reading it? Foxit Reader allows you to draw graphics, highlight text, type text and make notes on a PDF document and then print out or save the annotated document.
* Text converter: You may convert the whole PDF document into a simple text file.
* High security and privacy: Foxit Reader highly respects the security and privacy of users and will never connect to the Internet without users' permission. While other PDF readers often silently connect to the Internet in the background. Foxit PDF Reader does not contain any spyware.
What's new in Version 2.3?
The following is a list of exciting improvements introduced in Foxit Reader 2.3.
* Bookmark Design: Makes it possible to have your own bookmarks. Users can create, edit, or delete bookmarks in a PDF file if the security settings allow.
* Multi-tab Browsing: Enables users to open multiple files in a single instance.You can choose to view PDFs in a multi-tab window or multiple instances by setting documents layout from the Preferences dialog.
* Multimedia Player Support: Supports many media formats including audio and video. Read multimedia ebooks with Foxit Reader 2.3.
* Callout and Text box Tool: Creates comments in a callout text box or a box. You can also define their appearance as other commenting tools.
* Commenting Text Tool: Enables users to add most types of text edits by right-clicking on the selected text, including highlight, strikeout, underline, squiggly and replacement. You can also use the Commenting Text Tool to add bookmarks for PDF files.
* Rulers and Guides: Provides horizontal and vertical ruler guides to help users align and position objects on the page. Right-clicking on the ruler enables you to change the unit of measurement.
* Magnifier: Magnifies areas of the PDF files easily as you work on Foxit Reader.
* Automatic Scrolling: Allows users to view documents without using mouse actions or keystrokes.
* OCG Support: Enables the user to view related content stored in a variable number of separate layers.
* FDF Related: Opens FDF files directly with Foxit Reader without any import implementations.
* Optimized Rendering:Supports progressive rendering and significantly reduces the response time from the user interface events.
* Improved Link Tools:Allows users to add actions to links, such as go to a page view, open or execute a file, open a web link, etc.
* Improved Snapshot:Enables users to print the selected area in Foxit Reader by simply selecting the Print option from the context menu.
* Search Enhancement:Allows users to float, move and resize the Full Foxit Search box.
* Better Annotation control:Groups drawing markups to help users operate objects collectively, and allows users to move annotations through pages.
* Font Information:Lists the fonts and the font types used in the original document in the Properties dialog.
* Updated Command Line:Allows users to open password protected PDF documents with a simple command prompt.
* Streamlined UI:A completely redesigned UI with a new look and feel makes Foxit Reader more intuitive than ever before.
* Many bug fixes.