If you know how symantec ghost work, you can easily do hidden restore
partition to your harddisk. This image is taken from Dell laptop, but you don't have to own Dell computer. You can use it any computer you want.
1. Install operating system and all updates, drivers, software etc.
2. Make ghost image from your C partiotion ( Local > Partition > To image)
and name it to "fi.GHO" ( i recommend to use hiren's boot cd)
3. Open dell.gho image with ghost explorer (this is in hiren's boot cd)
4. Put your own ghost image (fi.GHO) to "dell restore" partiotion to "img"
folder and click "file" > "compile" and save your restore image.
5. Restore this image to your harddisk using ghost (Local > Disk > From image) and reboot
6. In first boot from HD, press CTRL + F11 when you see www.dell.com in screen.
7. Restore your image from hidden partition.
8. Ready. :)
After that you can easily recover your operation system if example you
get virus,adware or your OS is fail... by pressing CTRL + F11 in
I have tested this with dell and compaq laptops with Windows XP and
it's working fine.