this is for iphone 2g, 3g, 3gs, ipod touch (3.0 Compatible)
Quickoffice Files (Email, Access & WiFi)
Released: Apr 20, 2009
Size: 2.2 MB
Seller: Quickoffice, Inc.
Latest version: 2.1.0
Mobilize Your Files.™
**Formerly Sold as MobileFiles 2.0**
The easiest way to Access, View, and Share files from your iPhone or iPod touch.
Buy Today and SAVE 50%! Limited Time Only.
Quickoffice Files contains 4 products in 1 simple to use application:
• Remotely access your MobileMe iDisk account
• Email files directly from your iPhone
• Transfer files from your Macintosh or PC using WiFi
• Mount your device as a drive (FREE update available soon)
Download Quickoffice Files today and stay connected and in control of your content anytime, anywhere!
• Mount your device as a drive via WiFi for easier file transfers between your phone and your desktop.
• Drag & Drop files via WiFi between your desktop and your device.
• E-mail files regardless of file type such as audio, video, zip files.
• E-mail multiple remote or local files.
• E-mail remote files without having to download them
Key Product Features
Wi-Fi File Transfer:
• Transfer files between iPhone or iPod Touch and Macintosh or PC
• Passcode protected file transfer for added security
• Easily connect to your iPhone using Bonjour
• File transfer does not require any software to install on your desktop
MobileMe iDisk Access:
• Easily browse iDisk files and folders while on the go
• Download files from iDisk to iPhone for offline use
• Upload files from iPhone to your iDisk account
• Create new folders, delete, or rename files & folders
• Email any file on your iDisk folder directly from the application
• Email address fields integrated with iPhone contacts, making it easier to choose “To/CC/BCC” addressing
• Email is sent securely
• Smooth scrolling and pinch apart zooming throughout App
• Advanced image viewer for viewing high resolution images
• Supports most file formats (see below for complete list)
• View files in landscape
Extensive File Format Support:
Quickoffice Files will list any files without restriction. However, only the following file types can be viewed or played on the device:
• Images: .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .gif, and .svg
• Microsoft Word: .doc and .docx
• Microsoft Excel: .xls and .xlsx
• Microsoft PowerPoint: .ppt and .pptx
• iWork: Pages, Numbers & Keynote
• Adobe Acrobat: .pdf
• Web Pages:.htm and .html
• Web Archive: .mht
• Audio: .mp3
Note: An Apple MobileMe account is NOT necessary to use Quickoffice Files. Does not support iWork '09.
Quickoffice® Quality and Expertise
Quickoffice Files is developed by Quickoffice, Inc., the world’s leading provider of mobile office productivity solutions. Quickoffice’s software is embedded on more than 100 million smartphones worldwide and used by millions of satisfied customers every day. We are pleased to bring this experience to iPhone customers.
Privacy and Security is our Top Priority
• Passcode protection of the entire application keeps your content safe
• Secure personal data - your MobileMe information is NEVER transmitted outside of your MobileMe account
LANGUAGE SUPPORT: English
iPhone or iPod Touch, running iPhone OS 2.1.
To get more information about Quickoffice Files and to join our newsletter for future planned updates, visit www.quickoffice.com/quickoffice_files_iphone/ New in this version
New features and enhancements in Quickoffice Files 2.1
Improved File Transfer
- Mount your device as a drive for easier file transfers between your phone and your desktop.
- Drag & Drop files between your desktop and your device.
- The Wi-Fi Connect screen has been removed and you can now turn on File Transfers from the main application settings or from the file list view. Navigating away from the File Transfers settings will not disable the feature.
- E-mail remote files without having to download them.
- E-mail multiple remote or local files.
- E-mail files regardless of file type such as audio, video, zip files.
Improved User Interface
- Toolbar options for a simpler and easier access to tasks. You can now add folders, organize files, e-mail files, and delete files and folders directly from the file list view.
- Removed multiple ways of doing similar tasks. The Organize button is not available only from the toolbar options instead of the file viewer and file details.
- File renaming is more discoverable. A Rename button has been added to the file details view.
- File restore has been removed to optimize the application startup time.
Disable Sleep mode
- Use this for preventing the device from going to sleep while transferring files
- When reading long documents
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
Requires iPhone 2.1 Software Update
How To Install:
Works only with a jailbroken handset, with 3.0 up date installed
Add a new source to cydia
Next search for appsync (Mipatch will not work with 3.0)
Next add to itunes
Official iphone team torrent 2009, also on mininova (Is_will)
Please seed and not be greedy - All comments welcome
To my fans, you know how to get hold of me on twitter PIRATEBAY_NOT