Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales is a naval game devoted to pirate adventures
at the Caribbean seas of the 17th century, aiming to be the ultimate pirate
simulation. Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales models all the details of a
sword swinging pirate's life and misses no part of his everyday adventures.
Taking the role of reckless fortune-hunter Blaze or redheaded daredevil
Beatrice the player will navigate his sailor in the original seas of the
Caribbean, trade multiple goods, plunder merchant convoys, accomplish
quests, build up his fleet, capture and rule colonies and much more.
Following his lucky star he lives an endless life full of naval battles,
bloody fights, treasure hunt and other adventures, in a world of piracy and
sea romance. In addition, the game can be played in third person
perspective, allowing you to walk through your colonies or fight with your
own sword, side by side with your crew, and challenge every other captain
on the sea!
* Successor of the well known games Sea Dogs, Age of Sail II and Pirates of
the Caribbean (more than 1,5 million copies sold)
* Be a pirate of your own, develop your skills, encounter evil enemies,
beautiful ladies and conquer treasures and fame!
* Total freedom without plot constrains – do what you like and face the
consequences of your deeds!
* Rush into epic naval battles with 16 different sail ships with many
upgrades to develop
* Lead squadrons up to four vessels or board enemy ships to bring chaos
and destruction to all other landlubbers
* Beat different weather conditions and fight devastating storms in day
and night mode.
* Conquer colonies, manage them and construct different town buildings and
improve their defence
* Join multiplayer battles with up to 16 real captains and prove to be a
real sea dog in four different modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Defend
the Convoy or Capture the Fort)
* Stunning visuals in 3D, play your pirate inthird person perspective and
sail your ship with a flexible, zoomable camera through the Caribbean sea.