Format......: BIN/CUE RAR Count......: 41 * 15mb
Date........: Oct, 19th, 2000 Protection.....: -
Supplier....: Deviance Game Type......: 3D Action
Requirements: Win9x, P200 CPU, 32MB RAM, 16X CDROM, a good video/sound card
Rune transports gamers into the Dark Ages, when the Vikings were the
conquerors of a cold, dismal world, and stark religion ruled all of
the northern lands. Taking on the role of Ragnar, a rugged young Viking
warrior, players are challenged to fight off creatures from Nordic
mythology and uncover an evil perpetrator who is annihilating the
Viking population. Rune utilizes an enhanced version of Epic Games'
Unreal Tournament game engine and features amazingly life-like
animations, in-game cinema sequences, a detailed weapon system,
custom Artificial Intelligence and a unique combat system. In addition,
the game features the RuneEd editor, an enhanced version of 'Unreal
Editor' which allows players to create their own enhanced levels and
modifications for multiplayer and single player.
- 43 Single Player Levels
- 15 unique weapons including swords, axes and bashing weapons each with
their own unique magic power that can be unlocked in play
- Multiplayer DeathMatch and Team DeathMatch modes
- 21 different multiplayer characters to choose from
- Seven custom-built multiplayer levels
- Five multiplayer mutator modes, including Low Gravity, No PowerUps,
Fatboy, reduced Damage, and Left-Handed
- Customizable maplists and rule settings
- 12 Classes of enemies with multiple variations for over 30 different
enemy types in the game
- Five Distinctly different settings from a Mountain Fortress, to the
Deepest Cavern to the pits of Hel's domain
- Combat system lets players take weapons from their defeated opponents.
- Visual inventory that allows the character to see available weapons
at a glance.