You've survived worse...but not by much. Now you have to bandage your
wounds, infiltrate a fortified Russian Base, disable the security
system, and get the goods...then the real excitement begins! I'm Going
In is the first military stealth shooter to stress cunning and covertness
over firepower. Use all the latest spy equipment and weapons to get the
job done without detection.
Battle your way through Eastern Europe in pursuit of a homicidal
ex-Russian Colonel bent on turning Europe into a radioactive wasteland.
An adrenaline producing plot keeps you glued to your mouse as you go
behind enemy lines to save the world from nuclear terror.
- Cinematic plot pits you against a rogue Russian Colonel driven by
greed in a race to prevent nuclear meltdown in Europe.
- Use stealth and guile to infiltrate the toughest military
installations in Europe. Then use your skills in thievery,
computer hacking, sabotage, and reconnaissance to finish the mission.
- Match wits against enemy AI that intelligently reacts to your every
action. Run for your life from Spetsnaz guards as the track you with
actual military tactics.
- Call in for Napalm strikes via your revolutionary map/communication PDA.
- Equip yourself with the latest NATO spy gear and assault weapons to
defeat enemy surveillance, bunkers, tanks, and gunships.