irRemoteirRemote turns your phone into a universal remote control. irRemote allows to operate audio and video equipment using one device - Symbian operated smartphone with infrared port.
PowerIt's simple and intuitive. Just select the device from the list and control it using your phone's keypad. The database of supported devices is stored online and you can download new codes directly from the irRemote.
WizardYou can extend the list of supported devices by uploading codes for them through an online wizard. Your uploaded codes can be downloaded directly from irRemote and ranked by other irRemote users.
To install follow these instructions:
1. Sign 3.Crack.Unsigned.sis
2. Install 1.irRemote.Setup.SIGNED.Do.Not.Resign.sis
3. Install 2.DRMCommonSolutions.SIGNED.Do.Not.Resign.sis
4. Finally install the signed 3.Crack.signed.sis
S60 Update error
The reason is that all our applications new versions come with a 3.XX version of DRM Common Solutions, this version however is incompatible with the 2.XX you most probably have installed on your device along with some previous versions of Psiloc applications or even Themes.
The solution requires the following steps:
1. This workaround requires you to uninstall Psiloc applications from your device. Don’t worry about the licenses. They won’t be lost.
2. Go to the application manager.
3. Uninstall other Psiloc applications you may have on your device.
4. Reinstall irRemote Cracked
tested N73-N95, should work with all other BB5 Symbian S60V3 models which have IRDA