Converting a bunch of AVI files to a DVD shouldn't require a Computer Science degree. Getting movies from your digital camera to your iPod shouldn't take hours. Wading through a sea of video formats shouldn't pull you under. VisualHub bridges the gap between numerous complicated video formatting standards, and people that just want to get the job done - just what you would expect from the Mac.
If you're looking for something a little more flexible, VisualHub's up for that challenge too. An extensive Advanced panel lets you change all pre-set aspects of encoding...and then some.
Based on the popular, award-winning "iSquint" conversion software for iPods. If you've used iSquint, you already know how to use VisualHub. If you've never used iSquint, you won\'t have a lot of catching up to do anyway.
* Fast conversion from nearly every video format to iPod, PSP, DV, DVD, Tivo, AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG and Flash.
* Convert any file in three steps. Click, drag, click.
* Fit up to 18 hours of video on one DVD. Play it in any standalone DVD player.
* Xgrid support. Use the power of every Mac on your network for batch encoding.
* QuickTime Pro or special plugins not required.
* DivX/XviD AVIs, all forms of MPEG video, and many other formats QuickTime struggles with are supported.
* Batch Processing of multiple files. Save in-place, or to a different folder.
* Very comprehensive Advanced panel to modify every aspect of encoding.
* Dynamic Preview - See results before beginning a long encode.
* Stitch multiple files together to combine videos.
* Highly detailed, informative Users Guide.
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel Macs.