* Stealth and undetectable surveillance - the program runs in invisible mode
* One-click installation without reboot
* Keystroke logging and application monitoring - keylogger will record all keystrokes typed in every application*
* Separate add-on for password recording in Safari
* Records chat conversations for the latest versions of iChat, Adium, Proteus, Skype, Yahoo IM, MSN (Microsoft IM). The chats are recorded fully (both ways)
* Website recording (records all web addresses/titles visited in Safari, Firefox or Opera)
* Screenshot recording
* Slideshow playback
* Keystroke and screenshot recording in Windows applications (if you use Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion or other virtual machine for Mac OS X to run Windows)
* Email delivery - log files can be invisibly emailed to you (including keystrokes, chats, websites, screenshots)
* Emailed logs can be received and reviewed on a PC or any other device, which can receive emails
* FTP support (you can secretly upload keystrokes, chats, websites and screenshots to your website)
* iDisk support - you can invisibly copy the activity recorded to your iDisk
* Simple built-in Log Viewer - offers easy navigation through the log files
* Password protection
* Can be installed for every Mac user
* Fully supports Mac OS X 10.4 and later (Tiger and Leopard)
* Limited support for Mac OS 10.3.x (Panther) - keystroke recording / emailing only
* Universal build (for Intel/Power PC)
* Available in English, Spanish and Italian
* Friendly and easy to use user interface - even for novices!
* Affordable price - save up to 200% in comparison with some competitors!
* Great volume discounts!
* Satisfaction guaranteed!
Mac Keylogger - Stealth Mac Spy Software
Limitations of the current version:
* *Does not record passwords (but the registered users will also get a separate Safari Password Recorder add-on for free)
* Multi-language keystrokes cannot be recorded in Mac OS X 10.4.x Tiger (Mac OS X 10.5.x Leopard is OK). We recommend to upgrade to Mac OS X Leopard, if you want to record the keystrokes for more than one input language. This limitation won't affect the most of US and European users, because they usually use just one input language.