Extra Documentation.zip (Size: 26.42 MB) (Files: 5)
NovaMind Platinum 4.6.2 [P]atch.zip
Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt
Applications : Macintosh : English
NovaMind 4.6.2 Platinum for MAC OS X with [P]atcher.
http://www.novamind.com/novamind/platinum.php - Product information
http://www.novamind.com/documentation/Mac/Platinum/HTML - Using NovaMind
Patch provided by [K]ambing' - found it doing a Google search, no direct link, sorry.
NovaMind Platinum is for power Mind Mappers, people who need to make powerful presentations, screenwriters, project planners, business consultants, serious business people, and the people who need the absolute best.
Platinum comes with the NovaMind Presenter - a powerful presentation feature that will leave your audience amazed with the highly professional presentations from within NovaMind. In the Mac version, it allows you to glide over your Mind Map, zooming in to the branches. In the Windows version, it highlights the branches and automatically expands children branches as necessary to show the detailed information. In the Windows version, it allows you to give interactive presentations, expanding and contracting branches as required.
The screenwriting module has just been completely rewritten to take into account the many feature requests of our screenwriter users.
There are extensive features for adding task related information to your Mind Map, and reporting on the information that is there. You can add your own custom information to branches.
NovaMind Platinum Features
The following is a summary of some of the features of NovaMind Platinum:
* Quick and easy creation of Mind Maps
* Multiple Mind Maps in a single document
* Multiple branch shapes including the unique FlexiBranch™ curved branches
* Branch boundaries to visually group ideas
* BranchStorm™ mode for brainstorming
* Suggesterator™ for new ideas when brainstorming
* Standard templates for creating new Mind Maps, making it quick and easy to get started
* Upload to NovaMind Connect or use NovaMind Connect Mind Maps as a starting point for your Mind Maps.
* Create your own templates so you can develop your own reusable Mind Maps
* Full screen editing mode so you can make maximum use of your screen area and see more of your Mind Map (mac)
* Standard themes which you can apply to your document to give it a consistent look
* Over 2,300 extra high resolution images (about 6 times the resolution of the Express/Pro images) to drag and drop onto your Mind Map to make it memorable
* iPhoto integration for easy access to all your photos (Mac)
* Drag and drop images from your favorite web browser or from the Finder / Explorer
* Fully featured outliner with drag and drop, indent, outdent, group, ungroup, etc
* Ability to assign resources to branches for task management
* Drag and drop of resources from Address Book (Mac)
* Attach task information like start and end date, due date, duration and percentage complete to the branches
* The percentage complete can be shown as a pie chart on the branches
* Priorities of tasks can be shown on branches as icons indicating a priority from 1-9
* NovaMind presenter for powerful presentations
* Full screenwriting capabilities with scripts able to be attached to branches, and industry standard formatting
* Logical cycling through screenwriter element types, with hotkey element selection
* Screenwriter text completions to save re-typing of character names, character prefixes, scenes, scene prefixes, continueds and mores
* Customizable Parenthetical Extensions, Transitions, Scene Prefixes and Scene Times
* Export into various formats including FDF (Final Draft), RTF (Movie Magic), TXT and PDF for file sharing
* Spotlight importer for easy searching of the Mind Maps (Mac)
* Storage of document meta-data - creator, organization, keywords, comments etc, allowing you to easily create great looking Mind Maps
* Find/replace of Mind Map text and branch notes
* Automatic save / backup
* Online help within the application, PDF documentation, built in tutorials
* Spell checking of all text on the document (Mac)
* Background colors and images to make your Mind Map unique
* Rainbow automatic coloring of branches with manual override
* Infinite canvas size
* Built in map background styles, and user defined background styles to make it easy to reproduce a background look
* Branch hyperlinks to other branches, web pages, other files etc
* Large map navigator for finding your way around large Mind Maps
* Checkboxes on branches, automatic checkbox updating
* Line and fill and shadow settings, including "Glassy button" look branches
* Graphic / shape styles - both built in and user defined
* Branch numbering
* Free, assisted and controlled layout
* Mac version has the user interface in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Hebrew, and ability to create Mind Maps in any language
* Print with crop marks, borders, headers and footers (Mac)
* Import from OPML
* Import from OmniOutline (Mac)
* Import from Mind Manager
* Import from MS Project
* Export to MS Project
* Export to PowerPoint
* Export to Keynote (Mac)
* Export OPML, RTF, Jpeg, Tiff, PDF, PNG, GIF, BMP, EPS (Some formats available only in Mac version)
* Export to Mind Manager (Mac)
*** System requirements for this download: ***
Apple Mac running OS 10.3.9+ (10.4 or later recommended).
60MB of available hard disk space for NovaMind, and an additional 30MB if the Branch Proposal System is installed. Extra space is required for the graphics libraries.
1. Double click the file "NovaMindPlatinum462.dmg" to mount.
2. Drag the NovaMind icon to your Applications folder.
3. Unzip "NovaMind Platinum 4.6.2 [P]atch.zip" and run extracted application and close the information page.
4. Open the Applications folder and drag NovaMind Platinum onto the boxed letter “P” located in the middle right hand side of the NovaMind Platinum[P]atch application.
5. If you prefer, drag NovaMind from the Applications folder to the dock for easy access.
6. Close the patcher, unmount the image (right click, and select Eject "NovaMind Platinum 4.6.2"), and start up NovaMind.
Just My $.02
I am running this on a MacBook Pro 15" unibody with Leopard 10.5.6. Works great and so far, no problems.
I have added extra content in the torrent that may not be needed by you. I kept them separate for that reason, so you can choose if you want a specific portion of the torrent or not. I myself hate having to download an entire large file just to get to a patcher/serial.
I hope you like it and please feel free to comment as to how I can make my next better. The first one is not always the best