JustLooking is an image viewer for Mac OS X designed to replace the Preview application. It has the following features, along with others:
- It focuses on files and directories instead of lists of files. Thus, once you load a file, you can easily navigate through all other files in the same directory.
- It displays images at their native resolution instead of interpreting DPI information stored in the image meta-data. While images are printed at the maximum resolution possible, on screen they are displayed pixel-by-pixel.
- Being designed more for viewing of Images, it properly shows animated GIF files.
- The entire program can easily be manipulated and powered by simple keystrokes for a quick and pleasant viewing experience.
- JustLooking also supports such basic features as printing and rotating and will hopefully prove to be sufficiently functional for most users' needs.
Running JustLooking is quite simple, and the only requirements are:
- Mac OS X 10.4 or greater
- 256MB RAM
- 2MB free disk space
JustLooking is installed on any new machine by simply dragging it into the Applications folder.
more information at http://chipmunkninja.com.
We need help with localisation. If you speak a language other than english fluently, and have 2 hours or so to spare, please let me know -- the more languages the better!!!
This is version 1.0.1, which contains a couple of bug fixes related to deleting files and operations on files that no longer exist.