- Performance enhancements to core image-processing functions.
- Right-click menu for quick image manipulation.
- New tutorials, "How to" guides, and screencasts.
- Thousands of new examples in the documentation.
- Improved documentation search.
- Integration with mathematical handwriting-recognition features of
- Integration with the upcoming release of gridMathematica Server.
If you're doing anything technical, think Mathematica - not just for
computation, but for modeling, simulation, visualization, development,
documentation, and deployment.
Why Mathematica? Because this one integrated system delivers unprecedented
workflow, coherence, reliability, and innovation.
Rather than different toolkits for different jobs, Mathematica has been
built ground-up over nearly 20 years to deliver one vision: the ultimate
technical application and environment.
Following closely on the dramatic reinvention of Mathematica in 2007,
Mathematica 7 continues the momentum of innovation to deliver an array
of new capabilities, greatly extending the state of the art in many areas,
and bringing a dozen major new application fields into the integrated
framework of Mathematica.