I updated this torrent http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3668106/The_Sims_2_-_Complete_Collection__UPDATED_AND_WORKING_
You can see the comments on my last version of this torrent if you need some sort of proof I'm not a fake. http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3747012/Updated_Sims_2_all_expansions_(July_19_2007)
I did not crack these, I take no responsibility for that, I also may not have provided credit...sorry...I just took an exsisting torrent compilation and added to it.
July 11: It now has H&M Fashion stuff as well as the latest patch.
July 19: I added Happy Holiday stuff, tweaked the directions, and compressed all the individual packs. I've also added the dvd version with nightlife preinstalled, so that will cut down on installation a lot, it gets rid of 5 discs!
September 8: Added Bon Voyage and tweaked directions
* * * * *IMPORTANT!! * * * *
Installing all these expansion and stuff packs takes up about 10gb, just fyi.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO GET A PROBLEM-FREE INSTALLATION!
If something goes wrong, uninstall (one at a time, damn you EA >.<) and start over.)
2. Mount the image in the folder with (01) in it and install. Keys are listed below. (burning doesn't seem to work well for most of these, so attempt at own risk(risk of coastering that is))
3. Go on to (02), (03) and so on.
4. After installing all expansions copy Sims2EP6.exe from the fairlight folder on the bon voyage cd and paste it into your TSBin directory of the Bon Voyage install(Overwriting the current copy. If you try to drag and drop windows will just make a short cut, so make sure to use copy and paste.)
Note: If you ever install a patch you may have to redo the crack.
5. Run the shortcut for Bon Voyage and enjoy. (You don't need cracks for the stuff packs, only the newest expansion pack. When you run the stuff pack shortcuts it just tells you to run the one for the latest expansion pack >.< A+ to EA for that.)
FYI: My computer is fairly fast, athlon 5200+ 2.8ghz, 10,000 rpm drive, 4gb ddr2, nvidia 8800 gts 640mb, and my computer sat for like 60 seconds at the loading screen before anything happened. I think this is just normal because it has all these expansions to process. My point is, when you first run the game, give it a good 5 minutes to load (not including the video) before you decide its broken.
(DON'T STOP SEEDING)
The correct order of installation is as follows:
The Sims 2
(already installed with sims 2)
Holiday (Christmas) Party Pack
No CD Key Needed
Open for Business
Family Fun Stuff
Glamour Life Stuff
Happy Holiday Stuff
No CD Key Needed
H&M Fashion Stuff
Bon Voyage (CAREFUL, INSTALLER DOES NOT DEFAULT TO ENGLISH)